Episode 5

It was now 3:23 P.M and they had finally arrived at the manor but Enid was still dead asleep.

Wednesday was not gonna be dealing with that.

Lurch parked the car, came out and opened the trunk of the limo to get the things.

Wednesday opens the door and turns around to request Lurch to carry Enid to the guest room.

"Lurch. Carry Enid to her room." Wednesday demanded, turning around and walking to the gate.

Lurch, of course obeyed. He first waited for Morticia and Gomez to come out of the limo before taking Enid's bag and putting it on. Lurch carefully ducked in the limo and carried Enid in a bridal style.

The others picked up on this and took their things in the trunk.

Gomez opens the gate and walked in with Morticia by his side. Everyone soon followed but Wednesday stopped as Ichabod extended a branch for her to hop on and she was carefully put in her room as another branch held up the window so she could get in.

Pugsley, who saw this, called out to Ichabod and he was soon put in his room.

The other Addams went in the manor and put their things aside. Enid, however was now in her room and was still sound asleep.

As Lurch came down the stairs, Morticia ordered him to bring the boxes she had bought for Wednesday.

"Careful Lurch, Those contain Ink in them." Morticia says.

Lurch groaned, that's his way of speaking.

Lurch picked up the boxes with ease but still careful. He made his way up the stairs and onto Wednesday's door.

He put the boxes down carefully before knocking three times and turning around to leave.

Wednesday pov: !!!!!!

I was in the middle of reading but i was interrupted by someone knocking. I make my way to the door and open it, surprisingly it wasn't Enid.

I was about to close the door but Thing stomped with his finger.

(He climbed on Lurch's leg)

I look down and see Thing next to some boxes. "Are these from Enid?"

"What? No, Ink." Thing signed

I nod and take them one by one and shut the door when I had the last box. I open one box and take a fresh pack of Ink.

'This is gonna get messy' I think to myself.

After a while, I had finished putting the new roll in and had red and black ink all over my hands. I should've gotten gloves before putting the roll in.

It had dried on my hands and the only bathroom or sink were downstairs.

I make my way to my door and shut it behind me, I quickly realize that that might've woken up Enid. 'Why do I care anyway.' I thought to myself.

As I go down the stairs, I hear Grandmama talking about...Enid?

"It seems as Wednesday likes this Enid girl huh?" Grandmama says, chuckling.

"I suppose you could say that, Though Wednesday would never admit that." Morticia said as she noticed Wednesday half way down the stairs.

"Ah, Speak of the devil, Mind joining us dear?" Morticia asks while standing up

"I do mind, Mother. You'll cut into my writing time." I say, before walking down the stairs and make my way to the kitchen and I start rubbing off the ink off of my hand.