Episode 4

No one's pov !!

Wednesday gently rubs Enid's cheek and says "Enid, we're here."

"Mmm- Willa? nmhh-" Enid said before quickly realizing that she was practically cuddling THE WEDNESDAY ADDAMS.

"OMG! I AM SO SORR-" Enid shouts whilst jerking upwards which caused her to hit the top of the limo.

"My, Enid, Careful" Gomez spoke.

"Ouchhh-" Enid said, rubbing her the back of her head.

"Do we have ice, Mother?" Wednesday asked, looking at the direction where her parents sat.

"We do, dear. Now why don't you both go out and enjoy with Pugsley while we set up an area for us to be in?"

"Yes ms-" Enid says before getting interrupted by Gomez

"Just Morticia will do, sweetheart." Gomez said, giving the girl a smirk.

Both the girls were now outside.

"Are you okay?" Wednesday asked, facing the girl and making eye contact. 'This is the second time I asked this, What's happening to me?' Wednesday thought to hersef.

"No, I still can't believe he cheated on me..I don't get why he did.." Enid said. A tear formed on her face but she quickly wiped it off.

"He's an idiot for cheating on you, It's his loss." Wednesday said.

"Thank you, Wenny" Enid said with a small smile, but a genuine one.

'She really does have a soft spot for me, she even let me hug her and she..pulled me close and we cuddled. i remember her also rubbing my cheeks and stroking my hair....that's so sweet of her..i wanna hug her again..i wanna cuddle again.....i wanna ki-' Enid was lost in her thoughts when suddenly, Thing snapped at her

(Poor Thing, he can't even walk in the sand.)

"Enid?" Wednesday says hoping to get Enid's attention from what ever shes thinking about.

"Sorry! Oh Thingg! Oh gosh, how are you gonna walk through the sand?" Enid asked leaning down and let Thing on her shoulder.

"He won't survive." Wednesday said, crossing her arms

"Obviously Willa" Enid said chuckling, rolling her eyes jokefully

Eventually, Gomez was the one to set things up while Lurch took the boat and waited for everyone. Morticia made her way to the kids and lead them to the boat.

"Woah, This is sooo coollll!" Enid says whilst giggling.

"What's cool is you not getting to fish anything." Wednesday said with a slight smile in her face.

"Heyy! Meanie." Enid said poking Wednesday's shoulder.

Lurch succesfully started the boat and started to drift off in the middle of nowwhere, somewhere people wouldn't hear the grenades exploding.

(If Pugsley ever did use them.)

"Dear, I already bought a ton of ink for you, There's no use in looking for an octupus, Our diving suits are in Uncle nicknax's manor." Morticia stated, looking at Wednesday hovering off of the boat to see if they were in deep water yet.

Wednesday nodded and turned around to see Enid staring at her phone, completely shaking and her eyes blinking uncontrollably with Pugsle across her, Looking genuinely sorry for her.

"Enid, Cheating is by choice. It isn't a mistake, Don't forgive him now." Wednesday says grunting, crossing her arms and walking over to Enid

"It's not that Wenn- Wednesday, Its just that I loved him so much and he was my first everything, I never even expected that this could happen.." Enid said with tears dropping