Episode 8

Note: this episode will continue where we left off on episode 7.

Language warning

No one's Pov: !!!

As the screams of Pugsley fill up the room, It echoes through the house which Morticia hears this and comes into the room and complains that Pugsley is overreacting too much.

"But Mommm, she's been torturing me for an hour and a halfff" Pugsley said as he tried to break free from the tie on his hands.

Mother turns to Wednesday as she asked "Is this about Enid's situation dear?

"It is. I can't bare the thought of not doing anything while Ajax is hurting her." Wednesday desponded as she pulled the switch which Electrocuted Pugsley.

Morticia nodded and asked "Listen my little raven, must you really torture your brother? We can find this Ajax boy and end him"

Wednesday hesitates before answering "Enid won't like that. She still cares for that imbecile."

"Wh-y why? After he cheated on her? that's one of the most red flags a guy can do." Pugsley said, still weak from the shock of the Electric waves.

"I..I don't know, I just can't get over the fact that he actually did cheat on me....with 4 other women." Enid says with a shaky voice.

"WAIT FOUR?! WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY THAT EARLIER??" Pugsley contested.

"I'm sorry.." Enid says, looking down and fidgeting with her hands.

"Don't say sorry for that" Wednesday said before turning to face Enid who had her ears and tail down.

"She's right sweetie.Wednesday, dear may I talk to you, in private?" Morticia requested

Before Wednesday agreed, She made sure Enid wouldn't hear what they were gonna be talking about. Since she's enhanced on her hearing skills because she's in her wolf form.

"Enid, cover your ears." Wednesday says as she followed Morticia into another room.

A few moments passed by and Morticia broke the silence.

"Do you... like Enid dear?" Morticia asked

"....No" Wednesday remarked.

'Why did I take that long to answer her question? What's wrong with me. Even if I like her that doesn't mean we'll end up together because of that gorgon.' Wednesday thought to herself before getting snapped back into reality.

"Are you sure darling?" Morticia interrogated.

Wednesday hesitates, her defensive demeanor cracking. She sighs and speaks in a soft, reluctant tone. "It's just... it's...nice knowing that Enid enjoys my company. She's never intimidated by me, and...she always makes a genuine effort to be kind. It's different.......being wanted like that."

Morticia heaved before saying "It's possible you might have caught the addams curse for her."

Wednesday's eyes widened slightly at the mention of "the Addams curse", recalling her mother's words about it multiple times before. "That's- You don't seriously believe I've...fallen for Enid, do you?"

"I fear I do, I've seen how you look at her and my, the way you care for her is not like any other. You've let her touch you but for some reason You don't let your own mother touch you." Morticia said, slightly grinning

Wednesday's cheeks flushed pink with embarrassment and agitation, and the corners of her mouth twitched downward. "There's no possible way that I've...fallen for her. I'm not like you and father, I'm not the affectionate type. I'm simply not capable of falling in love."