Chapter 36// Problems over Problems

"THEY'RE OVER HERE! QUICKLY!"

Paramedics rushed over to the scene and found three people unconscious. Two teenagers and their teacher.

Pro's were spread thin as they tried to manage the chaos that was happening around them. Some were putting out the  forest fire that spread quickly throughout the area, while others barged inside the dorms and into the rooms of students to make sure that they were alright.

Medics concluded that mostly everyone were alright since their dorm building protected them.
The same couldn't be said for Class-1A. Their dorm building was practically at the center of everything so obviously they'd take a pretty bad hit.

Thanks to some few open windows- everyone got electrocuted. Things could have been much worse if it wasn't for Todoroki's quick sense to freeze the entire building, but unfortunately not even that could save them the hospital trip.

KAMINARI DENKI

It's dark again.

Everything feels like it's burning again.

But it's warm.

It's kinda nice.

*Clap... Clap... Clap...*

'𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦...?'

"That was quite strong, good job"

'𝘞𝘩𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 ?'

"Kaminari Denki... You make a fine puppet... Too bad you're not finished yet"

'Not finished yet? What's that supposed to mean?'

Light.

The darkness is disappearing.

I realized that that was me opening my eyes.

White roof.

A  familiar pattern.

I was at the hospital.

Again?

I just got out!

Man this sucks.

"You're awake! Uh- Doc! He's waking up!"
I looked to my left.
Purple hair, fair skin, and teary obsidian eyes
"Jirou..." I sat up but she placed her hands on my shoulders and made me stay laying down.
"Don't try to get up just yet" She said. "You've been out for five hours"

A guy in white robes came into the room and started doing- I don't actually know what he's but he's doing something.
He was bald, short, and had circle glasses
"Good to see you awake" The doctor said "You should take it easy and take a few rest days before you exert yourself, I'll come check up on you again later" The doctor smiled then exited the room.

"Does he look familiar to you?" I asked Jirou as my eyes followed that doctor until he was out of sight.
"Uhh, no" Jirou said "why? Do you know him?"

"I... I think?"

"Well with the amount of time you've spent here, I'm sure that you probably know all the doctors by now" Jirou let out a short laugh.

I laughed as well "Yeah probably" But I couldn't quite place my finger on it.

I know him.

I know I know him.

"Hey Kaminari... What happened?" Jirou's expression became serious.

"I uhh..." I tried to remember what happened, and remember it I did.
Blood Brick.