Gone, With A Bang!! Of Course..

I ran into my house and the only thing on my mind was get out or Kill Them. Obviously the kill was way stronger than leaving, but I wasn't about to face The Werewolf council due to manslaughter or in this case dog-slaughter. I grabbed my hunters knife and slid it into my boot while I grabbed my twin blades and slid them into my belt behind my back and then put my Desert Eagle on the right side of my hip and my silver bladed whip coaxed in wolfsbane on the left of my hip I quickly packed my bag and on the side of my bed I put a small remote controlled grenade. I ran down stairs with the remote control in hand and walked into the kitchen and went into the drawer by the sink and got the keys to my brother Vincent's old bike he went missing three-years ago, but his bike was a beauty I pushed his bike out the garage and rolled mine in as well as my car. I'm going to take his bike because they don't remember his scent. And mine would be track able for Colton that FRICKING douche. Ugh, after that I went to Vincent's room and put on his black camouflage cargo pants put on my combat boots and put my weapons back in their places on my body I then put on a skin tight black t-shirt and strolled down stairs the grenades remote in my pants pocket. Actually, Vincent's clothes aren't big because he was a scrawny 15 year old when he went missing. He'd actually be 19 today I miss him he was my protector, my bestfriend, my rock, my- Oh, God! I sound like that Bella chick on twilight,but except for expressing my love for a sexy vampire it sounds like I'm in love with my brother Ehh... Next thing you know I'll be calling him my lover, yeah, uhh I'll get with my brother when I meet the Devil himself and become apart of his flock just to take his place and rule the demon world. I walked to the door and slipped on my leather jacket and stepped outside. Only to be greeted by former Alpha Connor Starlight, current Alpha Colton Starlight, former Beta Jared Michaels, and current Beta Daniel Michaels. So being the cocky b-word I am I took each step confidently and said, "Yes, Gentlemen." Luckily I put my bag in the bikes compartment already. Connor stepped forward and said, "Today you disrespected your Alpha and need to be punished, before he begins any explanations."

So I smirked and said,"A few" I then walked past them to lean on the bike, I saw Daniel ready himself to speak I put my hand up to shut him up and began with,"Okay let's see #1) Since when is he my Alpha I don't remember any of you including me remember I'm just a weak little human, Right nope not at all it's wrong. Anywho uhhh #2) I don't show douche bag jerks any type of respect Alpha or not, MATE OR NOT." That got them all to look at Colton he had a devious expression while I had a disgusted one. That's when I noticed him looking over my shoulder so I heightened my senses and I heard and smelled Jason and a few others. Colton nodded his head and they rushed I quickly whipped my whip out and lashed out on Jason and the other three until they were lying down on the ground withering in their pain and blood I hopped on the bike and started the engine I looked up to see that no one was standing by my house directly. Shute! Any way I peered at Colton through my lashes and in his eyes I saw Awe, Astonishment, Fear,and Confusion. I smirked and said,"This time lover boy I think I'll leave with a bang." Him, his father, former Beta, and Daniel all looked confused I pulled the remote from my pocket and pressed the button then sped off about thirty seconds later I heard the explosion and feet pounding on the ground to get away from there. Then I heard a heart wrenching pain filled howl and thought 'Good'.