Axel's What?

"Do you think she'll be up soon John?", I heard Axel ask in his melodic voice. Wait Melodic? God what is wrong with me? My internal rant was interrupted by my uncle saying,"You know if you're just going to skip training and lay there go ahead." As soon as he said training I felt a new found power wash over me. It soon got hard to breathe, I opened my eyes only to realize I had my head under the blanket. I say up and pulled the blanket down only to hear two gasps. I looked up to see my uncle looking at me with awe and shock. While Axel looked at me with awe,admiration,shock and..... Love? No it couldn't be. Axel grabbed my hand and I felt the same shocks that I felt with Colton and Vincent only intensified. I looked up at Axel to see he was shocked as well, but he still pulled me up and led me to the bathroom towards the mirror and said,"Look up."

I looked up and was shocked by what I saw. My name really fits me now, my eyes are a blood red burning with hate and passion. As my hair is blood red also and my body is a tad thinner more lean and muscular, but my height decreased I was once a solid 5'6 and now I'm a solid 4'9. Noooooooooo! Okay maybe being this tall is nothing. Or so I thought until Axel came and stood beside me, I looked up in shock not because of how good he loo- Oh God, why am I thinking like this and why is he like a FRICKING giant now? Ok, breath Rage just calm down and breath. Oh, great now I'm talking to myself. 'I noticed I mean you could talk to me, but just ignore me right. Yeah, because Sirena doesn't exist and Sirena doesn't know what happened to us.'

I stopped looking at myself and asked aloud,"Sirena you know?" Before she could respond Axel looked down and asked,"Who is Sirena and what does she know?" I was going to respond when all these alarms went off. I looked to Axel and he looked over at me with a shocked expression, but before I could say anything Axel leaned down pecked my lips and ran out of the room. I ran out and saw my uncle following Axel and by the direction they were running I'd say they were heading to the Eastern Courtyard. Before I could even take a step I was transported to the courtyard where there was a bloody massacre so I realized that it was a band rouge wolves and vampires so I let Sirena take control. There was a pressure on my back then to huge black wings appeared I soared into the sky and targeted all the rouges I then sung,"We lure them down with melodies, they're trapped in time as well as seas, they look around for help that isn't there." They all burst into flames and I fell from the sky and into Axel's arms. He said,"Goodnight little Mate." Yeah, I'm Axel's- WHAT?!