Explanations

I had awaken to the sounds of beeping at first I was like,'Oh lookey, I died' then my subconscious responded with 'You're in a hospital stupid' and I was all like Ohhh. Then someone cleared their throat I looked up to see my uncle looking down at me so being the Cheeky person I am I gave him my infamous grin which he chuckled at. "Cheeky we need to talk." I sighed in response and looked at him. "For starters Cheeky, why are you here alone? You could have been attacked on the way." I thought of a response, but all I thought was the sarcastic comment of,'I would have seen my attack coming, just as I saw yours.' He stood abruptly and said,"How in the Goddess' name did you see my attack coming Rage."

Oh goddess, he's mad he called me Rage. I just looked down and said,"Well sit and I'll start at the beginning" he did as I said and I began,"When I was 13 right after Vincent went missing, I didn't shift instead I was killed an-" he cut me off by saying,"You were what how is that even possible" I was so tired that instead of replying I took my hand and lit a small white flame. That flame held every memory from when Vincent went missing to now. I looked at my uncle and whispered,"Trust Me." He responded with,"Always."

I grinned and put the flame to his head and gently placed my palm to his forehead he saw every memory, heard every word, felt my every emotion and it was then that he realized that I'd been alone forever in a sense. How? Well let's sum things up #1) my dear brother went missing, #2) I died trying to save my mother's life, #3) I wasn't a Wolf so after I took the bullet for my mom I was engulfed into a body of white flames, #4) I wake up after so called 'dying' to an empty house and a note from dad saying he and mom went on vacation for the rest of the month, #5) After their return my mom turned to drinking and my dad turned to training me every darn second of the day just to learn of my powers he turned me into a weapon and still am, you see my temper now is extremely short so mess with me today don't expect to breath tomorrow, #6)- I was cut off in my internal rant about my life's problems by my uncle saying,"I have someone you might like to see."

Me being the naive person I am I'm wondering who it is, and then in walked a person I'd never expect to see again it was....