Concentration and My Death

We stood at the gates for a good ten minutes before they opened. We entered and waited for our escort. I got tired of standing so I decided to discover some of my new powers. So I sat on a boulder, Indian style. I closed my eyes and concentrated on me. I soon felt the wind pick up, the waters of a nearby stream rushed and my body felt... Hot?

I opened my eyes to see I was in the air and on fire. Literally, my whole lower half was engulfed in flames. I was immediately brought out of my amazement by my uncle scolding,"Rage Innocence Ravenhood if you don't settle down and stop this instant I'll have our escort be the man you hate most." I looked at him challengingly, as if saying 'I dare you'. Guess who decides to show up? The man I hate most in this world. No not Colton and not Vincent, but the Axel Knight. 'God, if you can hear me I'd appreciate it if you'd open up the clouds and take me now.' Axel walked up and grinned showing of his pearly white fangs then said,"It's lovely to see you again Ravenhood." I smiled and showed my own fangs and said,"Likewise Knight, likewise." Before either of us could say anything else my eyes started to cloud over as a vision came over.

~~~~VISION~~~~

It was Uncle Joshy, Axel, and myself where we stand currently. Out of nowhere I was hit with a large spear that entered my back and exited my stomach. The person who threw it died as they threw it. So Axel and Uncle Joshy had nothing to do about him. As I was dying my uncle shed one tear and Axel said something I never want to hear. He said,"I Love You."

~~~~END OF VISION~~~~