Missing Thy Mate

Axel's P.O.V.

After Midnight's little episode I went and sat in the living-room. My thought were consumed by Rage. I wonder why we've always ignored our obvious attractions. Soon Melody came over saying,"I've recently found my gift and connected to Rage, she said she and Dustin are fine and they'll see you soon, they love and miss you. Oh, and Axel please stop moping you're a vampire for hell's sake calm yo tits man!" I raised an eyebrow and responded,"She said all that, huh?" She grinned like a Cheshire Cat while saying,"The last part was me sorry, but you do need to cheeeeeeeeeeeeel."

I looked at her while saying,"You really need to stop hanging out with Rage and Dustin." She pouted and walked away chuckling. Soon after she left Rage's 1st ex-mate came in. What was his name? Koala, Cobalt, Cole, Colt.... Wait Colton... Riiiiiiight! Do ma dance cause I'm smart. Oh yeah. Mmmm. I am so AWESOME! Oh God, I need to stop hanging out with Rage. As if she'll let me. Anyway, Colton sat across from me staring then said,"I know she won't talk to me, but when she gets back can you tell her I apologize for how I have treated her. Also I'd like to apologize to you for disrespecting your mate. Though I must go now my mate Justine is waiting for me." He then swiftly yet hastily left. All I could do was look at the spot he was previously sitting in.

I then went up to my room had three blood bags and went to bed. Hoping my mate and son to be back soon.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this took so long. The next update will be sooner. I usually do updates on my phone, but mine was stolen on May 22, 2013. Yes, I know the date. Anyways I don't have a computer and I had no idea what to do for this chapter. So again........ Sorry For The Wait.