How? Why?

In walked Vincent which you probably knew he kinda just stood there and grinned sheepishly I scowled at him then I jumped out of the hospital bed yanking the needles and tubes out of me and jumped on Vincent. Which sent us crashing to the ground, I then sat to where I was straddling him and began throwing blow after blow on his pretty boy face he stopped me mid-blow by grabbing my wrists. I then looked into to his eyes and everything froze. Which was weird because that usually happens when you meet your mate. I then felt sparks as to where our hands were connected. We both looked mortified, but it was then I felt my eyes turn gold.

~~~VISION~~~

Fog and mist everywhere. "What is this place." I muttered. "Rage.... Rage.... Rage?, Can you hear me?", questioned a feminine voice. I responded,"Yes, I hear you."

"Good my child I guess I should tell you who I am and why I summoned you." The voice said so I replied,"Wait, you summoned me? I thought that this was just another vision."

"No, honey it's not, my name is Giselle and I'm the guardian of your kind just as the Moon Goddess is guardian of the werewolves. I summoned you here to tell you the truth." I looked around confused because, well I couldn't see her. I wondered what she means, so I nodded. She then spoke again,"You may have thought your mate was Colton. Yet, I'm sorry for the confusion, Rage sweetheart your one true mate is Vincent." I quickly interrupted by saying,"How he's my brother for heavens sake." She then appeared before me and I'd be lying if I said she wasn't gorgeous.

She shook her head no and responded,"No, you two are in no relation to each other, his parents' found you in the casket with your mother." I interrupted again with,"So basically they found me like Persus was found in Clash of The Titans?" She chuckled and responded,"Exactly the same way actually, but for now that is all I can tell you." I then responded,"But, How? And why?" Her only response before she disappeared was,"Innocence is a sin that will only get you killed in a world like this one only the strong will survive."

~~~END OF VISION~~~