A Bag Of Cats?

Rage's P.O.V.

You know what when I do die I better end up in heaven or hell. Why? Because, this whole in between thing is not for me. I mean if one more spirit tries to touch me I'm gonna re-kill it. The worst part is Dustin is laughing. And because he had some type of rapid growth spurt I can't kick his ass. But, it's all good, because when we get back I'm going to personally murder him. Laughing every time a spirit thingy touches me.

Oh my God! I just realized that Fate must hate me. I sunk to my knees crying out,"Why Fate? Why? Why'd you give me such a douche bag for a son?" Then as if practiced Dustin turned and looked at me, he then slowly sunk to his knees crying out,"Why Fate? Why? Why'd you give me her for a mom she's a bag of cats?" I stood walked over towards him and muffed him so hard not only did his head fly back, but he did as well. I then questioned while trying not to laugh,"A bag of cats, huh?" He stood as well then grinned while pulling a puppy dog look saying,"I Love You, Mommy!" So I decided to just walk away.

He caught up though and my thoughts were all saying,'Damn, Damn, Damn.' I then heard Dustin chuckle. I looked up to him in confusion and he responded,"Mom, you shouldn't use bad words even if you're thinking them." I was bewildered and then guess what he did he winked and walked away. I laughed and retorted,"Oh my dear boy, you're going the wrong way we go to the left. You're going straight to Hell. Literally, that hall leads to Hell's gates." He immediately ran back to me grabbing my hand while saying,"Lead the way Mommy Dearest." I chuckled as we walked down the hall not knowing what awaited us.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it's not long, but that's because I'm trying to start updating more so the chapters might not be long. I should have another chapter up tomorrow. Thanks for sticking with me. You're Wonderful.