Seducing and Banishing

"No, we can't tell her Uncle John she's been through enough already." I hear Vincent whisper yell. I remained silent and kept my heart rate slow and steady as if sleeping, even though I wanted to jump my 'mate' right here, right now. "What is with you Vincent ever since yesterday you've been different, what is there between you two?" questioned Uncle Joshy. I almost smirked, but remembered I was supposed to be sleep. Then Vincent spoke again,"I don't want you to freak out, but Rage iskindamymate." He rushed the words out and Uncle Joshy's response was,"Breath and say it again slowly." I heard Vincent take a deep breath and said,"She's my mate." It was silent for two minutes before I heard a high-pitched voice scream,"What? That slut in the bed is NOT my man's mate I AM AND SHE CAN'T HAVE HIM." Before I knew it I was lurched out the bed and in the air with my body moving in ways I can't even explain. I saw my Uncle and Vincent with some tramp on his arm, that infuriated me so badly I let out an ear-piercing and deafening growl.

I then felt a pressure on my back as well as my canine teeth. Soon after the winds picked up outside it burst through the windows of my hospital room and the skies outside darkened and lightning began to strike, but not the regular white color it was.... Red! I soon heard my uncles voice break through my thoughts,"Cheeky calm down, Please for me." he begged, for some reason I loved hearing him beg. I replied in a sultry and seductive voice it said,"I'll give Rage her body back if you beg again." "What do you mean give Rage her body back who are you?" questioned Vincent. I again replied,"I am The Seductress only Rage can tell you my real name and what I am, but after what I've heard you'd be lucky if she even gives you the time of day Vincent, for she's already been rejected by her mate Col-" I cut The Seductress of by taking my body back and landing on my feet in front of the three. Soon the weather outside calmed and I looked at my uncle and the others. When I was going to speak I was cut off by the girl on Vincent's arm saying,"I hereby banish you, you tramp from Ravenhood territory seeing as I'm future Alpha Female."