New Job and A Roomate

As my vision cleared I looked up to my uncle and Axel staring at me. I listened closely with my heightened hearing and heard the spear. It was about thirty feet away I used my speed to move out of the way and I fell into Axel. Before he could say anything smart about it the spear struck the ground. My uncle looked at me knowingly while I smiled sheepishly and Axel... Well he just looked like a fish out of water.

Axel quickly grabbed a hold of mine and my uncle's hand and transported us to the conference hall. When we entered Axel went to his seat in the far off corner of the room and my uncle and I continued on to the center of the room. Once we reached the center we reluctantly bowed as respect. Elder Thomas who happens to be a Vampire spoke first,"Today we've summoned a young female by the name of Rage Innocence Ravenhood. She can and will be a great asset to the Supernatural Council. We also called a young man by the name of John Zachariah Ravenhood who as well, will be a great asset to The Council." Oh! Did I forget to mention that Uncle Joshy is only 27 years old. That's why he's my favorite uncle, only 10 years older than me.

Elder Haven the witch in Council,LITERALLY A WITCH, says,"We have assigned you both to be in the same league as Axel. You shall both be Largitate Hunter." She meant 'Bounty Hunter'... Wait,"Excuse me, but did you just say bounty hunter?" I asked exasperated. She only nods. Under my breath I say,"Alors unbelieviable je suis évidemment venu ici pour peut-être un emploi comme secrétaire ou quelque chose. Et se retrouver avec un emploi quant à où je pouvais facilement séduire n'importe quel mâle et littéralement faire taire n'importe quelle femelle."(So unbelieviable I obviously came here for maybe a job as a secretary or something. And end up with a job as to where i could easily seduce any male and literally silence any female.) I guess I forgot to mention I also speak French as well as Latin. I nodded and we were soon dismissed.

As we were walking down the corridor Axel put his arm over my shoulders which were covered in my hoodie thank goodness. Axel smirked and leaned in whispering,"Looks like we'll be seeing a WHOLE lot more of each other." I lit a small bolt of lightning in my palm and touched his chest with it. He instantly fell to the floor shaking like crazy. It was hilarious and he hissed every five seconds. He laid there for a good ten minutes before getting back up.

Uncle Joshy came up to my and whispered in my ear,"What is going on with you two?" I responded,"We go way back right Axel?" Axel looked over and nodded while still glaring at me. So I did the occasionally smart thing and I grinned cheekily at Axel. My uncle just shook his head and went towards his room when I called out,"Where am I staying?" My uncle was about to speak when Axel grinned like he just won a million dollars and stated,"Hello roommate." I was about to say something when I felt a sharp pain in the back of my skull. I screamed in agony and soon everything went black.