Season Starting

A young girl was walking along the garden side enjoying the the warmth around her. Her pup Honey was playing in the grass making her giggle. "Well, Young Anita Danbury." The girl turned around to see an old friend in front of her. "Simon!" She ran to the man hugging him as the two cheered within each other's arms. "I've heard of your fathers passing." Simon smiled at Anita and said, "No need to be. We both know how he was with me. Lady Danbury was the one who raised the both of us." Anita nodded, when they heard a familiar voice behind them. "Anita, you must come along. The introduction is about to start." Anita nodded, looking back at Simon as he grabbed her hand and said, "Good luck Ani." Anita smiled. She walked with her mother to the carriage and headed their way to where the Queen was staying while the season was happening.

After a drive, Lady Danbury left the carriage followed by Anita. Lady Danbury to to her right to see the Bridgerton's. "Ahh, Violet!" Violet Bridgerton was the mother of 8 children. "Lady Danbury, Anita." The third oldest child's head shot up as soon as he heard a familiar name. He turned quickly to see the young Anita and thought how gorgeous she was. He walked up to her bowing and said, "Miss Danbury, you look exceptionally beautiful this afternoon." Anita bowed her head in thanks as he looked at Lady Danbury and said, "Lady Danbury, do you mind if I walk with Anita to the room?" Lady Danbury looked over at Viscountess Bridgerton and then said, "Yes, Mr. Bridgerton."

Anita smiled softly at the boy. "Are you ready Anita?" He asked Anita. She looked up at the boy and said, "Ready as I'll ever be Benedict." The two families walked up the stairs as they headed to the room where all the ladies were getting ready. Anita stood with Lady Danbury as she looked around nervously seeing all the other ladies of the season. Viscountess Bridgerton saw this and walked up to Anita. "Anita, I know that Agatha wasn't able to walk you to the queen. However, she and I spoke, and I'll be walking you and Daphne. You are a child to me." Anita smiled at Lady Bridgerton and said, "Thank Lady Bridgerton." She started to see ladies walking through the door.

She watched as Penelope Featherington the youngest daughter of the Lord, and Lady Featherington walked with her two sisters. She felt back for her as she was the same age as Eloise, Daphne little sister. Next season would be her season. "Introducing Dowager Viscountess Bridgerton walking down Daphne Bridgerton and Anita Danbury." The three ladies walked down to where Anita saw the Queen. She got nervous but kept her posture as she kept walking. She curtsied in front of the Queen. She heard the Queen walking but didn't dare to move her head. Then she felt her head being lifted up.

"Bedazzling my dear." Anita gave a soft smile and then put her head back. "The Ton is watching both of you girls now." 

523

523