A dream or reality?

Benedict and Anita were in the garden strolling about as the night sky glistened. Anita was staring into the night as Benedict stopped walking making Anita look at him. The two stared at each other as Benedict brought her closer to his chest. He put Anita's hands on his chest and then put his hand on her waist to bring her closer. As their chest's met Anita was staring at Benedict and he stared at her lips. They came closer together as their lips nearly met. Suddenly Anita woke up as the sun was shining. Anita looked around as she was in her room at Bridgerton's. Talking some breathes she quickly got ready for the day to have some breakfast and to meet the Bridgerton's in the drawing room.

Anita got ready and got some breakfast then walked into the drawing room where she watched Daphne pace. The family was talking about her potential suitors. "Many walked up to me asking about you Daphne. They seem very jealous of the duke." Daphne nodded. Daphne moved from her spot to let Anita sit by Benedict as they continued. "What about the Duke?" Anita looked at Daphne as Daphne explained to her mother that he had yet to propose to her. "Dearest who make things so complicated. Should marry a man who feels like you feel like you two are dearest friends. Like Benedict and Anita." Benedict held Anita's hand giving it a small gentle kiss. Making Anita smile at Benedict but then remembering the dream.

That night there was another ball as Benedict and Anita were talking with other couples. Some men walked up to Anita asking where Daphne was and so she would either tell them the direction or show them. Daphne and Simon were thankful that someone knew about the ruge they had planned. Benedict asked Anita for a dance which she accepted. He took her hand and walked onto the dance floor as another song appeared. The dance was a blissful one as the two just looked into each other's eyes, not caring who was there or not. Anita could only hope that dream she had to become reality. As the dance ended, Benedict dipped her and they paid their respects when he said, "Let's go take a walk." Anita nodded, taking Benedict's hand as they walked outside to breathe in the fresh air. They walk out onto the balcony enjoying the quiet from the bustle of so many people. "I heard that the Queen nephew is coming in tonight. Surely someone will catch his eyes tonight." Benedict looked at Anita with his hands on hers. "Who do you think?" Anita looked at Benedict. "Well, there is a chance that Daphne could possibly catch the eye of the young prince promptly. But it also could be the daughter Cressida Crowper as well."

Anita said to Benedict. Benedict shook his head looking up at the stars and said, "I must say. I do in fact feel lucky on how I caught the eye of one of the jewels of this season." Anita looked at Benedict and said, "I should be the one saying to feel lucky. After all, I out of all the fabulous ladies of the Ton found a match with the most handsome Bridgerton's of the Ton." The two laughed knowing how silly this was and Benedict took her by the waist, pulling her closer. Their eyes met as he leaned down closer to her. Anita's eyes softly closed as their lips met. Fireworks appeared as they kissed, molding together as if they were one. Her dream became reality as she wishes it to be. She felt bliss through the kiss, enjoying every second of it. They pulled apart as Anita was catching her breath looking at Benedict and the two just stood there in silence.

 They pulled apart as Anita was catching her breath looking at Benedict and the two just stood there in silence

(639)