Eloise said what?

Anita and Benedict were with Simon and Daphne as the couples walked through the gardens. Anita and Benedict were farther up than Daphne and Simon. "I'm surprised on how quickly Daphne and the Duke got together." Anita looked up at Benedict then looked at Simon and Daphne. "Let's just say love can make you do mysterious things." Anita said to Benedict. Benedict chuckled and said, "I can concur with that." Anita looked at Benedict with a blushed look as Benedict took her hand giving it a gentle kiss. Anita and Benedict just kept walking when Violet walked over and said, "It's time for us to go." Anita nodded, letting go of Benedict's hand and walked over to Simon and Agatha. "See you soon Aunt Agatha." Agatha hugged Anita back and then Anita hugged Simon and said, "You better not hurt Daphne, Simon. She's like a sister to me." Simon nodded, as she took Benedict's hand, and they walked back to the carriage.

Anita was over by the piano. Anita was working with Daphne making a new song with the lyrics she wrote. As they kept practicing Eloise came in frantically and looked at her mother. "How does a lady become with a child." Anita immediately looked at Eloise as Violet asked Eloise what she meant. "I thought a lady was to be married?" Anita said, she looked over at Benedict who just kept his mouth shut. "Apparently that isn't a requirement." Anita's eyes widened as Violet said, "Eloise that is quite enough." Eloise went quiet as Daphne was about to say something. "Daphne, Anita, please keep going. You two were sounding so nice." Anita looked over at Eloise, Benedict, and Colin as the three of them started to talk.

Violet looked over at her three children and said, "I hope you two are continuing this inappropriate discussion." Colin shook his head and stood up looking at Benedict and said, "We were just about to go take our sticks out." Violet shouted at him, but Colin said, "Out for fencing." Benedict stood up walking over to Anita and said, "I'll be back in a few hours darling." Kissing her temple made Anita smile. The two boys walked off, but it still remained in Anita's mind on what Eloise meant. Anita excused herself as she decided to walk the garden grounds still wondering about the conversation the family had just had. She walked as a voice appeared from behind her. She turned to see Anthony coming to her. "Anita, what are you doing out here by yourself." Anita looked at Anthony and said, "Just needed to think some things over from the conversation that Eloise and the family had."

Anthony was confused about what she meant. "Could you elaborate?" Anita looked at Anthony and said, "Eloise said something about a lady doesn't need to be wedding to bear a child." Anthony's eyes widened as he said, "Where did she get that from?" Anita shook her head. "I have no clue. She just came into the drawing room and started to talk about it. Violet immediately shut it down. Eloise, Colin, and Benedict." Anthony took a breath and said, "Thank God. Those boys will make jokes quick and inappropriate. Once you and Benedict get married it will make since." Anita seemed confused but decided not to push it. She decided to go back to the house and get ready for dinner.

 She decided to go back to the house and get ready for dinner

(568)