Paintings

The Bridgerton family and the Danbury family arrived to paint music. Anita and Benedict were walking admiring the paintings and one caught Anita's eye. She pulled Benedict over to the painting and the painting was of a wedding venue with a couple looking at each other madly in love. "This is a picture of how on what my wedding day to be like." Benedict smiled at Anita then looking back at the painting and said, "Maybe someday that will come true." Anita smiled looking around to see Penelope Featherington running over to the new lady looking for a gentleman. But she seemed uncomfortable about meeting anyone. She pulled Benedict over to Lady Featherington as she stood beside the group. "Lady Featherington." Anita said, making Lady Featherington look over at Anita. "Miss Danbury. This is Miss. Marina Thompson. A distant cousin on my husband side." Marina and Anita curtsied to each other as Benedict bowed. "I have some potential suitors for Penelope and Miss. Marina. May I take them off your hands?"

The Lady Featherington nodded, Anita took Marina and Penelope's hands and walked away from Lady Featherington. Penelope and Marina thanked Anita for helping them escape. "Of course. I know how Lady Featherington can get with marriages." The three girls giggled when they heard a dramatic gasp appear. They all appeared to see the scene in front of them. Cressida Crowper fell onto the ground as Prince Friedrick was helping Cressida with her faint. She heard giggling to her right to see. She looked to see Daphne and Simon giggling, making the Prince look up at Daphne. Anita knew deep down in her heart she knew that Simon and Daphne were falling for each other. She didn't believe that The Prince and Daphne were a good match. She really hopes that they will come to their senses.

The Prince helps Cressida up, making Anita and everyone clap for two. The event ended as Anita and Benedict walked out of the building and all the other party members. She watched as Simon walked off quickly. She watched the carriage man and him speak but then he went into the carriage after looking behind him. Benedict helped Anita up onto the carriage and Benedict told the driver to go back to their home. Anita stared outside making Benedict look at her. "Something on your mind Ani?" Anita looked at Benedict and said, "I just hope that Simon and Daphne will come to their senses soon and get engaged. They belong together."

Benedict took her hand and said, "Men are very scared to admit their feelings for women that they truly love. It took me how long to confess my love for you. I've known you for years." Anita nodded, looking back outside as they headed back home for the day.

" Anita nodded, looking back outside as they headed back home for the day

(468)