(14) look what you made me do

CW: Handjobs, nipple play, spanking, touch her and die, degradation kink, discussions of forced drug use, discussions of domestic violence, discussions of drug addiction

I took liberties with some canon stuff.

Please vote and comment!!!

But I got smarter, I got harder in the nick of time
Honey, I rose up from the dead, I do it all the time
I've got a list of names and yours is in red, underlined
- Taylor Swift, "Look What You Made Me Do"

spencer.

I won't let him hurt her.

I won't let him get near her.

I won't let him touch her again.

If Dean so much as takes a breath around Chloe, I'll know, and I'll kill him.

The anger brewing inside of me feels illogical, but then again, so does love. How does a series of hormones flooding my brain make me feel like I never want to let her out of my sight?

We sit on the couch, limbs tangled and heartbeats in sync while the letter sits nestled between my fingers. I'm trying to think, and I need to hold things when I think.

Chloe traces small, mindless shapes on my arm as she rests her head on my shoulder. Tingles rush down my spine and warmth pools in my belly. I want her as close to me as possible. Whenever she's around me, it's like the constant buzzing in my brain stops. I feel everything way too much, and that both freaks me out and fascinates me.

I won't lose her.

"The heaviness of the strokes indicate someone who's angry," I murmur.

"You said that already," she whispers.

"I know, I'm just thinking about loud." I look down at her to see her staring back up at me. "Does it bother you?"

"No. It's actually kind of calming to hear you talk through this. Makes me feel less scared."

I hold her closer, fingers running through her hair while I stare at the letter, trying to find more answers.

This note is almost impossible to analyze. Almost. Almost is not totally.

"The larger letters mean he's extroverted, or wants to get your attention. The letters are close together, indicating a personality that's intrusive or needy."

"That sounds like Dean, but that doesn't look anything like his handwriting. Do you really think it was him?"

"I can't be sure, but I'd bet good money on it solely based on your history."

The worst thing about being as smart as I am is that even though I have an IQ of 187 and an eidetic memory, I don't have all the answers.

I'd look for them forever for her.