(13) the bolter

CW: oral sex, face sitting, cock worship, teasing, soft dom!reid, light spanking

chloe.

"Is that too tight?" I ask, securing the silk tie around his bare wrist. "I've never done this before."

Spencer gives me a reassuring smile as he tests the restraints. He coached me through tying the knot. I would have just tied a regular knot, but Spencer walked me through tying a slip knot. If he gives it just the right amount of force, it comes loose instantly.

"I want to be able to grab your hips while you ride my cock."

Sometimes he says the most feral things in between kisses. Soft as a summer breeze, and so quiet I almost miss it.

Until I make him repeat it.

"It's perfect, Chloe."

His voice is silky and low, and those big hazel eyes dig into me as he bats those long eyelashes. He's got gorgeous, thick lashes that make my knees weak, and I lick my lips, taking a step back. I haven't taken off my dress yet. Spencer's clothes lie somewhere between the front door and the bedroom. The second we got inside, his mouth was on mine like he couldn't get enough of me.

We opted for ties because they're soft, and Spencer has a surplus of them.

We can graduate to ropes, blindfolds, and everything in between as we unlock each other's kinks.

My favorite part of a new relationship is knowing what turns someone on and in Spencer's case, everything seems to turn him on.

His oversized watch sits on the nightstand, so quiet, I can hear it ticking in between his soft breaths. He's stretched out on the bed, naked with the moonlight spilling through the cracks in the curtains. His thick cock twitches and bobs, precum leaking from the tip and dripping onto his stomach. I've barely touched him, but he's covered in goosebumps.

I walk to my bag and pull out my pleasers, plunking them onto one of the chairs that sits by the window. Cherry red pleasers with a thin ankle strap. I put them on and get to my feet as Spencer lets out a soft moan, writhing on the sheets.

His back arches, cock twitching as he grows more and more desperate for friction.

I peel off my sun dress, dropping it onto the floor with a smile.

"You look desperate, Doctor."

With one hand, I pinch and twist my nipple while the other teases my pussy over my lacy panties. Spencer's throat bobs, and small, desperate grunts spill from his lips. I slide my hand into my panties, making sure I'm nice and wet before pulling them out and spreading my fingers. A thin string of moisture connects them and I begin to walk toward him, sliding the front of my shoe along the hardwood so that it makes a soft whooshing noise. I pin my shoulders back and let my hips sway. Spencer doesn't seem to know where to look, and when I reach him, I bend over, offering him my fingers.