Dahlias Return

- Mia POV -

I wake up to Rebekah Knocking on my door after she opens and closes it softly, "Good Morning!" She says bubbly, I guess she is a morning person, I think to myself "Morning" I reply as I try to match her energy as I tremendously fail, "I have some fresh clothes here for you, Put them on and come downstairs when you're ready to leave for the Bayou with Hayley, Klaus and Hope." She says as she is about to leave. "Rebekah?" I say before she can go "mhm" she says "I heard what you said last night, and I will help, you guys have been nice to me and there is no one else in this world that would want to see Dahlia dead then me" She smiles as Klaus appears in the doorway chuckling "Well then luv, It's settled, First let's get you to the bayou" he says smiling. I smile at the thought of seeing my mother and sister again and basically jump out of bed as Klaus and Rebekah leave, closing the door behind them.

I walk down the stars in my dark blue low rise jeans, My deep red long top which hangs over the belt of my jeans, A black leather jacket that was cropped and My long straight chestnut brown hair tucked behind my ears. "Ready to go!" Hayley says with a smile from ear to ear, "you bet" I reply with the same energy. As we are walking down the streets to where I am guessing there is a car, every eye follows me, "I guess the word spread about me huh?" I say sarcastically whilst I roll my eyes, "Don't worry about them luv" Klaus replies with a smug smirk.

As Hayley puts hope in her car seat Klaus takes the driver's side whilst Hayley sits in the passenger and I go in the back next to their daughter. As we were driving I saw Klaus's eyes checking on me constantly like I would randomly jump out the window of the car. "So Mia" Hayley begins, breaking the silence. I look up, "yeah" I reply "Where did you use to live" she finishes her sentence as Klaus's curious and eager eyes stick to me waiting for an answer, "We allways lived in the bayou" I answer with a slight smile. Klaus mutters something to Hayley about directions, His gorgeous British accent lingers on every word and sentence after he speaks. "How old were you when you turned" Klaus asks me, "I was 17, I turned 3 months ago, Before that Dahia made me activate my werewolf side and well I have had my witch side since birth" I explain, "So did Dahlia feed you vampire blood and kill you" Hayley asks worried, "No not exactly." Hayley and Klaus both look confused, "Like hope I had vampire blood in my system so all I had to do was die" I said with my voice getting softer, "Dahlia made sure of that when I escaped from her, she sent my father to kill me" I say as I look out the window avoiding their sorrowful and empathetic eyes. Klaus gets uncomfortable at the mention of my father as he just looks down. "Anyways, Enough about me, Why are you guys in New Orleans?" I am trying to change the topic. "Well it's our home" Klaus says "We left for a century and finally returned" Klaus replies smiling."Wait, how old are you" I slowly and cautiously ask, Klaus pauses before he speaks almost making it look like he has to think, "My family and I are over one thousand years old" He says. My mouth hangs open "old isn't it" Hayley says chuckling, I laugh back.

"Where is your mothers house?" Hayley asks to change the conversation again, I pull out a piece of paper from my black leather jacket pocket, "In Front of the river" I answer. "Perfect, We'll drop you off on the way to mary's house, Call us when you can and inform us what happened, The phone has our contacts in it" Klaus says smiling kindly as he hands me a phone and our fingers touch, He looks up and then retreats his hand. "Alright" I reply nervously, "See you later" I smile whilst getting out of the car.

- Hayley POV -

I watch Mia walk away slowly to the house as I look to my right and see Klaus looking at her as well, "Do you think she will be okay?" Klaus concerningly asks, "She'll be fine Klaus, She is just nervous" I reassure him. Hope is smiling in her car seat as I look back at her "What are we going to do about Dahlia, What if she finds hope" I say "or even Mia" Klaus looks at me "She won't, My aunt is not the one for surprise attacks, When she is here she will send us signs" He says as he stops the car out front of Mary's place and goes to get hope from the back. "I know, I am just worried, what does she even want with hope" I say looking down at the muddy ground beneath my sneakers. "Dahlia is not immortal, She can die. She uses powerful immortal witches like Freya, Hope and even Mia too, She uses them to link herself to their power and immortality." Klaus explains surprisingly calmly. "Anyways let's not dwell on the worst, right hope" he says whilst lifting hope up and scrunching his button nose smiling at her, I laugh.