A visit from a salvatore & Fleeing New Orleans

Chapter 10   -  A visit from a salvatore & Fleeing New Orleans

- Mia POV -

I'm upstairs with Elijah and Freya, Klaus went off and with a friend, Hayley is somewhere with hope and Kol is of course with Davina. "I have something to tell you, I daggers Rebekah" Elijah confesse as Freya and I share confused glances, "and you're just telling us now!" Freya exclaims, shaking her head. "She sacrificed herself in order to protect us, and in order to protect you, I've told Niklaus and now I'm telling you, no one would of known Rebekah's whereabouts if Aurora had taken my life yesterday" Elijah explains as I just stare out the window thinking about poor Rebekah and My sister. I mean Rebekah told me how much she hated those daggers, how she could feel time pass her bye, and she just offered herself to be daggers in order to save us, that's one good best friend.

"The prophecy states That the Mikealsons and Lauriers will all fall, one by friend, one my family and one by foe, Rebekah was fallen by Family by you" Freya explains pointing to Elijah, "and Lily was fallen by family from my father" I say tuning back in, "exactly, so that leaves friend and foe" Freya says. "You and Klaus have a lot of foes," Freya says, "just one or two," Elijah jokes as Freya rolls her eyes. "Thankfully not many friends" She adds on, "ouch" I answer sarcastically holding my heart. "Ok fine, aside from Mia" Freya says, sending me a sarcastic smile as I do the same. "Freya, Mia, This is Stefan Salvatore, an old friend," Klaus says, walking into the room beside stefan. "Freya this is Stefan, he needs your help" Klaus says patting Stefans back introducing him to his sister, "and stefan this is-" Klaus says, being cut off, "Mia" Stefan finishes as Klaus looks at him confused, "hey stef" I say standing up and giving him a hug. "You know each other?" Elijah asks, confused. "Yeah I was a friend of her fathers, a couple years back." Stefan explains, "yeah, before he figured out what a dick my dad was and dropped him" I add on as Klaus and Elijah make ahh sounds of realization.

"So you're an old friend, are you??" Freya asks as Stefan turns to face her, "well it kind of depends on your definition" Stefan replies as Klaus chuckles as Freya just glares at him thinking that he is the friend that will bring us down in the prophecy. "Now like I said he needed your help, Mia you can help as well" Klaus says as I shoot off the chair I'm sitting on, "sure, got nothing better to do" I reply shrugging my shoulders, "okay get to it then" Klaus says leaving the room followed by Elijah.

Freya kneels down on the floor opposite Stefan as she starts unbuttoning his shirt, wow wow, if y'all gonna get kinky give me a waring" I say joking as Stefan and Freya both glare at me. "Yeah, full disclosure, I dated your sister"  Stefan says, "Rebekah? Wow your way out of her league" I say as Stefan rolls his eyes, "woke up and chose snarky today Mia?" Stefan asks as I roll my eyes, nodding. "While that seems like a great story, let's get back to your wound" Freya says brushing her finger over a crossed shape wound on his chest before going to get something from her witch shelf. "A mystical vampire huntress, stabbed you with her magic sword, Klaus kills her, by suprise suprise" Freya says,"she regenerates" Stefan says as I look at Freya and Stefan in confusion, "in other words arises from the dead" Freya says rolling her eyes towards me, "yo really should of finished school" Stefan says shaking his head, "I knew what it meant" I say defending myself. "Anyways, she won't rest until I'm dead, so no matter how far I run, this wound acts as a beacon, drawing her to me" Stefan explains. "Well I can't cure the wound but this paste will mask its signal. Rayna Cruz won't know how to find you, Just let that dry and you'll be on your merry way" Freya says as she rubs the paste on Stefans wound. "You know not that I was expecting a parade or anything, but why is everyone so eager for me to go?" Stefan asks, confused. "Stefan Salvatore is not the problem, but if you are so eager to find a foe amongst friends, then look no further than Marcel, after all did he not steal Lily's heart and deliver it to the Strix" Klaus says walking into the room beside Elijah. "Marcel took Lily's heart?" I ask Elijah and Klaus who just nod with a sorrowful look, "that bastard" I reply muttering secretly knowing he did the right thing.