My best friend is dead.

The next morning, Klaus, Elijah and I are gathered around Freya who is sketching a drawing of a spell in an empty grimoire as Klaus looks over her shoulder extremely anxious. "You're hovering," Freya says, putting down her pencil and turning to face her brother. "I'm supervising. How else to speed up your endeavors? Let's see. Perhaps I should bring Vincent here? Force him to aid you by removing his legs?" Klaus says sarcastically, "Vincent doesn't know how to kill Lucien, either. Besides, if he leaves St. James, who knows what the Ancestors will make him do next?" Freya says, rolling her eyes. "The Ancestors are thoroughly occupied, according to Davina, terrorizing our brother." Elijah replies, looking down. "What a surprise! Another day, another witch-inspired vendetta.!" KLaus exclaims. "Well, Davina can take care of Kol for now. Let us focus our energies on Lucien. How do we demolish that rodent?" Elijah replies. "I'm working on it." Freya snaps back with a sigh. "Yes! While we all have our roles to play, Elijah can stay here and oversee whatever Freya is doing. I'm going to actually accomplish something. And Mia your coming" Klaus says, "I have no choice I guess?" I sarcastically say earning a glare form both the brothers. "Brother, accomplishing something-" Elijah says after being cut off by Klaus, "The time for talking is done!" Klaus yells as he grabs my arm in a huff and walks out of the compound, "I'll call you!" I yell at Elijah who nods his head, as I'm dragged out the door.
Klaus and I are walking around the NOLA MUSIC DAYS FESTIVAL, where a huge crowd is drinking, dancing, and eating fair food like cotton candy. However, after a moment, I sense something and I guess Klaus does to as we turn back to find Lucien standing near the fountain, smirking at us. Klaus glares at him in return, but our line of sight is broken by a crowd of people walking past him, and once they have, Lucien completely vanishes.
Klaus and I follow where we think he went, down an alley as he pulls out tunde's blade in preparation for a fight, "you just have that on you all the time?" I ask Klaus looking down at the blade. Lucien appears behind KLaus, backhanding him, making him fly across the alley before turning to me, "hello darling, I've been looking all over for you" Lucien says before going to bite me, "Mia!" Klaus yells out as I lift my hand throwing him on the opposite side of the Alley as Klaus comes besides me.

"Not bad, perhaps I can return the favor" Klaus says with a smirk as he lunges for Lucein as he just pushed him onto a car as Klaus spits out a bunch of blood in pain." Oh you see now, old friend? You cannot beat me." Lucein says with a smirk. "Defeated at the hands of a stable boy? I sincerely doubt it." Klaus snaps back getting the blade ready in his hand. " I'll have my moment. Yet, you and my ex over here still have a role to play in the prophecy I am to fulfill. You're gonna help me get Elijah." Lucein grunts back. " I'm not gonna let you hurt my brother," Klaus says, gripping the blade tighter. "Sadly, you don't have a choice." Lucein says before Klaus goes to stab him with the blade but he's to quick as Lucein grabs the blade out of his hand and Plunges it in my heart. I look down at the blade before falling in pain, "MIA!" I hear Klaus yell before he gets his neck snapped by Lucein and then it all goes black.
Klaus and I are chained up side by side at Lucien's Penthouse as he goes over to Klaus and Aurora pulls the blade out of my chest, "argh!" I exclaim as the blade falls to the ground. "That does look uncomfortable. Is it too tight?" Lucein asks as Aurora pulls the blade out of my chest " No, I think it fits just fine." Aupura replies with an amusing smile. "Those chains and that wood were crafted by Ancient Egyptians keen on suppressing all sorts of evil. Nothing supernatural can escape, not even you. You see, I've been stockpiling such items for a long, long time. Planning this moment for centuries. Tell me, how does it feel, knowing you've been outdone by your better?" Lucein says to Klaus. "You think you're my better? I think your upgrade has infected your head, and made you as delusional as her. At least you're truly a pair. I'll be sure to scatter both your ashes in the same patch of bog." Klaus says with a scoff. "Is that a hint of fear in his voice?" Lucein asks Aurora who nods, "Usually your taunts and threats are so much more convincing." Lucein says as I cough out some more blood from the effects of the blade. " I think he's beaten, my darling. Just not yet broken. But then, we're just getting started. All I have to do is take this, and then I, too, shall be your better." Aurora says holding up the second vial of the liquid that turned Lucein invincible. "Do you have any idea what torment you'll endure then for what you did to my brother? And to me? I will take such exquisite joy in killing you myself." She adds on with a smirk. "Well, clearly you two have much to discuss. So, if you'll excuse me, I have business elsewhere." Lucein replies, "Now, darling, you may have your fun. But, please keep Nik alive. I would hate to miss his death." Lucein says heading for the door, "And I will so enjoy killing you and that wolf boy of yours myself" Lucein says to me before blowing me a kiss and Disappearing out of the door, "now we are going to have so much fun us three" Aurora says with an evil smirk as I just look down rolling my eyes.