Demon & Angel Part 2

Story Song: Closer - Jem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWaqqWUfneg

Word Count: 1470

DISCLAIMER: This is a continuation of the previous Demon & Angel and also contains strong religious themes as well as smut.

Aleks' P.O.V

It was a small, timid, tender first kiss filled with nervousness and newness.   

Aleks was positive by now that he wasn't making a mistake in the slightest. 

They pulled apart, both just gazing into each others eyes. They couldn't smile, couldn't laugh, both caught up in one another's presence. 

James' hands hovered over the skin of Aleks' forearms, causing goosebumps to rise on the angels arms at the slightest bump. James leaned back in to reconnect their lips, the heat and sweetness sorely missed from both. This time was filled with passion and sureness. 

They both got lost in one another, James' hands pressing into the the milky skin of his lovers forearms, slowly wrapping around him and bringing him closer. Aleks wanted to be closer to James, pressing his lips hard against the demon and managing to be on his tippy toes. 

Aleks' hands wound themselves in James tight black curls, occasionally bumping slender fingertips into horns as he continued his ministrations. 

They both felt heat from head to toe, but it wasn't time to shed clothes quite yet.

Aleks' lips parted willingly, James fullheartedly taking advantage of the opportunity. 

The mouth he tasted was so sweet and delicate that he made sure every part his tongue touched was light and feathery and filled with care. 

Aleks released a breathy whine, James' hands coming to rest on his lower back. Fingertips met protruding hipbones, and he traced shapes against them. Aleks kicked off his shoes, and James followed suit. 

"I have an idea." The demon whispered against the angel's lips, the angel not able to think with the presence of lips against his own and the hot breath that fanned them, instead settling for a hum. 

"Let's save each other the torture of stripping article by article. I want to see you fully, right now." The angel pulled away from the demons mouth after the sentence was uttered in a sultry tone. 

His teeth gently sank into the skin of the demons jawline, tracing down to his collarbone. He pressed his body flush against James', the tightness of his jeans unwelcoming. He pressed his erection against James' thigh, pulling him into an embrace that gave him access to the lovely neck he wished to mark up. He sucked and kissed and nibbled against the skin, causing deep moans to escape the mouth of the demon every once in awhile. His tongue traced the curve of his shoulder before coming up to his ear, licking the shell of it.

"Okay." He finally said, almost breathlessly.They pulled away, assessing the damage they did to one another. 

Aleks paid close attention to the marks and slickness of James' neck from his recently present tongue and teeth. James paid attention to the slightly red marks left on the easily impressionable pale skin. There were marks on his forearms and where his shirt slightly rose, and he could see there were more on his hipbones.

His lips were swollen and bruised beautifully, and James had trouble tearing his eyes away to pull the shirt over his head. Aleks followed suit, exposing the milky skin of his chest. 

Aleks seemed to be paying close attention to James' skin as well.

Socks were easily kicked off, and pants were shimmied down to the floor.