8.

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

Advika and Vidyut slowly got out of bed, the warmth of their embrace lingering in the air. As they descended the stairs hand in hand, they were greeted by the entire family gathered in the living room. Vidyut's mother, Vaishnavi, his father, and his younger siblings, Abhimanyu and Mishva, were all there.

"Good morning, sleepyheads!" Abhigyaan called out, his tone light and playful.

Vaishnavi stepped forward and enveloped Advika in a warm hug. "How are you feeling, beta?" she asked, her voice filled with genuine concern.

Advika managed a small smile. "Better, Ma. Thank you."

"We've been worried about you," Mishva added, her eyes sparkling with relief. "But now that you're here, we need to cheer you up."

Vidyut squeezed Advika's hand before letting go. "I'll be in my study if you need me," he said, giving her a reassuring nod. He knew she needed this time with his family, and he trusted them to lift her spirits.

Abhigyaan clapped his hands together. "Alright, bhabhi! We've got a special plan for you. Let's make today all about fun and relaxation."

Mishva jumped in with excitement. "Exactly! We have a surprise for you."

They led Advika to the private cinema room, a cozy space with plush seating and a large screen. Advika looked around, her eyes widening in surprise. "Wow, this is amazing!"

"We thought a movie  would be the perfect way to lift your mood," Mishva explained.

Advika glanced at Vidyut, who was lingering at the doorway. "What about Vidyut?"

Abhigyaan waved his hand dismissively. "Bhai is a khadus. He doesn't like movies. What will he do watching a film?"

Vidyut rolled his eyes but smiled. "Enjoy yourselves," he said before heading to his study.

As the door closed behind Vidyut, Abhigyaan and Mishva ushered Advika to a comfortable seat in the middle of the room. Abhigyaan handed her a bowl of popcorn while Mishva dimmed the lights.

"So, what are we watching?" Advika asked, settling into her seat.

"We've got a selection of your favorite movies," Mishva said, grinning. "It's going to be a 𝙮𝙟𝙝𝙙"

The screen lit up with the opening credits of a friendship movie and the movie which made Advika remeber every memories of her life Abhigyaan and Mishva flanked Advika, and the room soon filled with laughter and chatter. As the movie progressed, Abhigyaan made funny comments about the characters and plot, keeping Advika and Mishva in splits.

During a particularly emotional scene, Abhigyaan leaned over and whispered, "Di, don't cry! It's just a movie."

Advika looked at him, touched by the affection in his voice. "Di?"

Abhigyaan blushed slightly. "Yeah, you're like a sister to me now. Is that okay?"

Advika's heart warmed at his words. "Of course, Abhigyaan. I would love that."

Mishva joined in, hugging both Advika and Abhigyaan. "Group hug!" she exclaimed, and they all laughed, feeling the bond between them grow stronger.

After the first movie ended, Abhigyaan and Mishva brought out an array of snacks—nachos, ice cream, and chocolates. They chatted about everything under the sun—favorite actors, childhood memories, and silly school stories.

Advika found herself laughing more than she had in days. The pain and worry from the previous night seemed to melt away in the presence of her new family. She marveled at how easily Abhigyaan and Mishva had accepted her, making her feel like she truly belonged.