10.

𝘼𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

It had been a month and a half since the night of revelations and intense emotions. Advika and Vidyut's relationship had been on a steady path of healing and growth. They had faced their doubts and fears head-on, and now, they were closer than ever. The bond they shared had deepened, and their trust had been rebuilt, brick by brick.
make out session and intense romance has just getting deep!!

The first light of dawn filtered through the sheer curtains of their bedroom, casting a soft glow on the couple entwined in the middle of the bed. Vidyut stirred, feeling the warmth of Advika’s body nestled against his. He opened his eyes to find her already awake, gazing at him with a tender smile.

“Good morning,” she whispered, her fingers tracing the line of his jaw.

“Good morning,” he replied, pulling her closer. They lay there for a few moments, savoring the quiet intimacy of the early morning.

Advika shifted slightly, her lips brushing against his in a tentative kiss. Vidyut responded eagerly, deepening the kiss as his hands roamed over her back. Advika giggled and pulled away playfully, her eyes twinkling with mischief.

“We should get ready,” she said, though her tone suggested otherwise.

“Maybe,” Vidyut murmured, pulling her back to him. “But I’d rather stay here with you.”

Advika’s smile widened, and she leaned in for another kiss, this time taking control. She pressed her lips to his, demanding and insistent. Vidyut was momentarily taken aback but quickly matched her intensity. Her hands roamed boldly over his chest, and she pushed him back against the pillows, straddling him.

“Advika,” he breathed, feeling a surge of desire.

“Mujhse dur bhagne ki koshish kar rahi ho?” Vidyut teased, his voice low and husky.

Advika’s eyes sparkled with a bold challenge. “Aur agar bhag jaun toh?” she replied, her voice equally low. She leaned down, capturing his lips in a searing kiss. Her hands moved to the hem of his shirt, tugging it upwards. Vidyut let out a soft groan, his hands gripping her hips as he allowed her to undress him.

With a swift motion, he flipped them over, pinning her beneath him. “Not so fast,” he growled, his lips trailing down her neck. Advika’s breath hitched as he kissed a sensitive spot just below her ear. She felt his hands moving to the buttons of her nightgown, deftly undoing them one by one.

“You’re trying to dominate me?” Vidyut whispered against her skin. “We’ll see about that.”

Advika shivered in anticipation as he continued his assault on her senses, his lips and hands everywhere at once. Her own hands were not idle, tugging at his clothes with equal fervor. In the heat of the moment, they were both desperate to feel more of each other, to be as close as possible.

Vidyut’s mouth found its way to the hollow of her throat, and he began to kiss his way down, his hands sliding her nightgown off her shoulders. Advika gasped, arching into his touch. Just as things were reaching a fever pitch, a loud noise from outside the room shattered the moment.

Advika couldn’t help but laugh softly. “Seems like the house is against us!!! get ready fast"

He lifted his head to look at her, his eyes dark with unfulfilled desire. “This isn’t over,” he promised.

Advika smiled, her fingers tracing his lips. “I’m counting on it.”

With a sigh, Vidyut rolled off her and sat up, reaching for his discarded shirt. Advika did the same, buttoning her nightgown back up. They shared a rueful smile as the sounds of the fighting and argument continued outside their door.