9.

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫:

The cold rain poured down relentlessly, drenching Advika to the bone. She stood in the middle of the street, her heart shattered by the betrayal she had just witnessed. Vidyut and Riya's laughter and closeness played over and over in her mind, each repetition a fresh stab of pain. She had given him her heart, and he had trampled on it without a second thought.

𝘍𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬
She was going toward the room when she heard Riya saying something
"You know vidyut I loved you from childhood, it's okay I know you did everything just to take Advika in your words and to get revenge from her for her wedding night and now you are mine"

"How did she knew about the wedding night things" Advika murmed under her breathe and slightly entered the room she found Riya and vidyut close to each other vidyut's face was not visible but when Riya said vidyut she thought it is vidyut and he was naked. The sheets were covered till their stomach's

"I can't believe this- she said and ran from there

𝘍𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴~

The rain mixed with her tears, washing down her face and making it difficult to see. She stumbled through the storm, her thoughts a chaotic whirlwind. She had to get away, to escape the scene of her heartbreak. The mansion she shared with Vidyut loomed in the distance, a place that now felt like a prison of memories and broken dreams.

She pushed through the front door, not caring about the trail of water she left behind. The warmth of the house did nothing to thaw the icy grip around her heart. She staggered up the stairs, each step feeling heavier than the last. When she reached their bedroom, she collapsed onto the floor, her sobs shaking her entire body.

"Why, Vidyut? Why did you do this to me?" she cried out into the empty room. Her voice echoed off the walls, a stark reminder of the emptiness she felt inside.

In the midst of her agony, a memory surfaced. Maan, her best friend, always seemed to know the right thing to say. His voice, calm and reassuring, played in her mind.

"Advu, hamesha hum jo dekhte hai sahi nahi hota aur jo sahi hota hai wo shayad kahi chupa hua hota hai isliye jab bhi kuch esa ho trust your heart and feelings. Communication is the best key in any relation, either it is friendship or relationship. You have to confront that person, okay? And this is not just for this time; there will be many times you will need this, so remember this, okay?"

She clung to his words, but the pain was too overwhelming. She cried harder, her sobs turning into ragged breaths. She wanted to confront Vidyut, to demand an explanation, but she didn't have the strength. All she could do was cry, letting the flood of emotions wash over her until exhaustion finally took over.

Hours passed in a blur of pain and tears. At some point, she lost consciousness, her body succumbing to the emotional and physical toll. She lay there, her face still wet with tears, when Kartik, her loyal friend and confidant, found her.

Kartik's heart sank at the sight of Advika, collapsed on the floor, her face pale and tear-streaked. Rage flared within him, but he focused on getting her the help she needed. He scooped her up gently and rushed her to the hospital, his mind racing with a mix of worry and fury.

At the hospital, the doctors took her in immediately. Kartik paced the waiting room, his anger boiling over. He grabbed his phone and dialed Vidyut's number, his hands shaking with rage.

"Hello?" Vidyut's voice came through the line, sounding concerned.

"Kartik?" Vidyut's confusion quickly turned to alarm as Kartik's silence stretched. "What's wrong? Is Advika okay?"