3.

𝘼𝙙𝙫𝙞𝙠𝙖 𝙥𝙤𝙫:

From my high-rise room balcony, I look down at the city that stretches out like a sea of opportunities and challenges. My name is Advika, a self-made multi-billionaire and the top businesswoman in Asia. In the business world, I am known for my sharp mind and ruthless decisions. People describe me as rude, arrogant, and the queen of savage replies. But outside the business world, I am seen as sweet, innocent, and fragile—the beloved daughter of the Rajvanshi family, who can never say no to anyone. Yet, beneath this facade lies a broken soul, filled with sadness and hatred.

Life for me has always been a series of battles. From a young age, I knew that the world is not a kind place. Growing up, I saw how power and strength were necessary to survive and succeed. This realization drove me to build my empire from the ground up. I faced numerous challenges and obstacles, but I never let them deter me. Every setback was a lesson, every challenge an opportunity to grow stronger. Today, I stand at the pinnacle of success, having built a multi-billion-dollar empire through sheer determination and hard work.

In the business world, I am ruthless and unyielding. I make tough decisions without hesitation and strike deals that others consider too risky. Showing weakness is not an option. Every move I make is calculated, every action deliberate. My reputation as a tough, no-nonsense businesswoman is well-earned. People respect me, fear me, and often hate me. But in my world, respect is more important than love.

However, the world outside the boardroom sees a different side of me. To my family and friends, I am sweet, kind, and always ready to help. I play the role of the perfect daughter and friend, never saying no, always putting others before myself just to show others. But in reality, they are no one to me except my best friend, who knows everything about me. They see me as fragile and innocent, someone who needs protection. They have no idea about the other side of my life—the side that deals with danger, power, and crime.

What they don’t know is that I am also the secret mafia queen. Not even my family suspects that their sweet, innocent daughter leads a double life. As the queen of the underworld, I command respect and fear. My decisions in this world are as ruthless as in the business world. I have built a criminal empire that operates in the shadows, unseen by the public. My identity remains a closely guarded secret. Only a few clients who have met me in person know the truth, but they dare not reveal it.

I don’t believe in love. To me, love is an illusion, a fairy tale that leads only to pain. I have seen too much betrayal and heartbreak to believe in its sincerity. My experiences have taught me to build walls around my heart, to keep everyone at a distance. It is safer this way. Depending on others only leads to disappointment. It is better to rely on myself and protect my heart from further pain.

My days are a delicate balance of managing my legitimate business empire and running my criminal operations. It is a life filled with danger and deception, but it is the path I have chosen. The world of books offers me an escape from this harsh reality. I lose myself in stories of love and adventure, finding solace in fictional boyfriends who can never hurt me. In the pages of these books, I find a temporary respite from the burdens I carry.

Books are my escape. I lose myself in stories of love and adventure, finding comfort in fictional worlds. These book boyfriends offer a fantasy that real life can’t match. In these pages, I find brief relief from my harsh reality. I don’t believe in real love. I’ve seen too much betrayal and pain to trust in it.

In the business world, my savage replies and ruthless decisions are necessary for survival. It’s not an easy life, but it’s mine. And as I stand at the top of my empire, I know I will continue to fight, to protect what I’ve built, and to navigate the complexities of my existence. Because in the end, life is about survival, and I am a survivor.