Chapter 3

In the dark, everything seems better, if you breathe just right, you'll feel immortal. Saki's eyes remained closed when he heard the thunder clap outside. He smiled at the vision in his head.

Him in his suit, the four turtles in front on him, tied up and beaten. He would walk over to the young one... Michelangelo, drag him over to the front so his brothers got a good look at him. Then he would ram his glove into his side, making him scream out in pain as his brothers watched. He would do it a couple more times before placing his glove on the little one's neck. His brothers would scream and cry for his mercy. But he wouldn't listen, he would take the little one's head, snap it back and drag the blade along his neck, watching the blood flow out onto the floor and on his hands.

Saki tingled in pleasure at the thought, feeling the turtle's warm blood on his hands. Then he would take the red one and bring him to the front, beat him for a couple minutes, then take his head and break the little freak's neck.

And with two left, he was at a loss of what to do with them. He thought about it, then smiled.

He would take the purple one and drag him out to the front, then take the blue one and untie him, giving him one of the cherished maces from the renaissances era, and tell him to kill the purple one. Leonardo would put up a fight for a minute, then Saki would gauge his blade into Leonardo's arm and tell him to finish the little freak or the purple one would be tortured. Saki would hope that he didn't do it so he could torture both of them. But Leonardo would rather have his brother die a quick death then a slow one, say a quick goodbye, and slam the mace into the back of Donatello's head.

Leonardo would drop the mace and begin sobbing like a little baby. Then he would take him to the torture chamber and tie his feet to the floor, tie his hands to his back and connect his hands to a pulley system. Then pull the rope and watch and his hand went up and his shoulders broke out of the joints and continued to pull, Saki would pull harder and the anticipate when his body was going to tear in half. Then the sound of the door swinging open brought him out of his thought.

"My lord."

Saki's eyes shot open, his anger skyrocketed, "What!" He said loudly.

"We have captured a turtle." Karai said.

Saki spun around in his chair and looked at Karai straight on, "Just one?"

"Yes."

"Which one?" Saki asked curiously.

"The one they call Leonardo." Karai responded.

Saki smiled, "Excellent." Saki leaned back in his chair, "Where is our... guest of honor?"

"He is being taken to the Foot headquarters outside of New York." Karai answered.

"Then what are we doing here? Lets go meet our test turtle." Saki said, standing up and beginning to walk.

"What do you plan on doing with him?" Karai asked as they walked out of the room.

"I have conducted a series of tests for our little rodent... He will beaten... poisoned... starved... and isolated!" Saki said, "Call Hun, tell him to gather up an army of his toughest Purple Dragons and meet us at the headquarters. We will need him."

"Yes, my lord." Karai responded.

"Our guest will not be fed until I say so. He is allowed one glass of water after each test, and his wounds will not be treated... and if you do not follow my orders, I will not think twice to throw you in with him." Saki ordered.

"Yes my lord."

.....

Leo weakly opened his eyes, a strong smell of metal entered his nostrils. His hands instinctively flew up to his head in pain. His head throbbed in intense pain. It felt as if his brain had exploded. He placed his hands on the floor and lifted his body up into a seating position, he examined the room he was in. At least he was glad for not waking up to find himself tied down.