Chapter 7

It was now the next day. Don was in his lab trying to analyze the dart and a bit of its content that he extracted from inside it.

Raph now felt truly guilty that Leo was gone. When Don and Mikey had come back, they had not been too happy with him that he had forced Leo to go out of the lair like that and alone. He sat in his room right now, thinking about Leo, why he had done that, and if Leo was ok, and was he coming back? He waited for news from Don, whether he was mad at him or not.

Sure they knew Leo liked to be alone at times, but going out to blow off steam was one thing, but then to have the stupid Foot come after him was heartless! (Though Raph didn't know who was responsible yet.) And Raph hadn't even come with them to try to find his brother when he had called for help! He could have taken his anger out on the Foot, a much better choice than Leo.

The turtles and Splinter had only had each other all their lives to rely on. The human race, aside from the few real friends that they had, had and never would really be there for them. Sure, Splinter had once had his master, Yoshi, but he was dead now.

Splinter had been upset that his oldest son was now missing. He knew that whoever had taken Leonardo could and probably would do terrible things to him. Though he was also sore at Raphael too, for making Leo so upset that he had to leave just to calm down. He had heard their bickering.

But Mikey was ok. He was injured, but alive. What had happened was that they had all been fighting some Purple Dragons, and Leo had wanted to leave, but Raph wanted to stay, figuring they could beat them. But in the fighting, Mikey hadn't been paying attention as one of the PD's had snuck behind him and the struck his calf with a bat that had nails on it.

Leo had wanted to leave, but blamed Raph. Raph just blamed Leo for not looking after Mikey.

Mikey was still limping, but he was doing better now. Right now, he was avoiding Raph. He just wanted his oldest bro to be ok. He might wait for some news from Don before he choose to speak to Raph again.

Aside from analyzing the contents of the dart and the dart under a microscope itself, Don had also called April up that Leo was turtlenapped. She and Casey should help them look too.

"I'd love to help in any way we can." April had said.

"Thanks April." Don said.

So far, from what he could see on the dart, it was a little hard to tell officially, but he began to think that the Foot clan was behind Leo's kidnapping! They were the most persistent to get rid of them. Since Shredder and his daughter, Karai, had the most grudging against Leo. While other enemies didn't entirely target just one turtle on the team in particular.

Though there had also been the Ultimate Ninja too. But he was now taken care of and now officially Leo's friend.

But then, there was also the rare occurance of Touch and Go, two electrified, almost mechanic humans who worked for Hun that had also seemed to have targeted Mikey.

Splinter was trying to meditate, to see if he could find Leo's spirit in the astral plane. Surely he would find his son there sooner or later. He knew that even when the baddies would do tests, no matter how severe, even they would let their victims have breaks in between tests.

Surely, Leonardo would be trying to reach him when he got a break from whatever they were doing to him. Splinter had to know who had taken his son!

Short chapter again I know but more is coming I promise