Chapter 4

Don held his tracker in his hand as he and Mikey were following it to the last spot where the shell cell said that Leo was. He hoped they weren't too late.

They got to the alley and looked around. "Is this the place, Don?" Mikey asked.

"Yes. This is the alley Mikey. Look around for signs of him." Don said. They both went to look for Leo. The tracker didn't lie.

Soon, Don did find the shell cell however. And a dart syringe close to it. "Mikey! I found something!" He called.

Mikey came over to him. "What'd you find?"

Don held them in his hands, "Leo's shell cell, and a tranquilizer dart. Evidence that Leo was darted before he was taken away."

Fear showed on Mike's face. "But who could have taken him?" It showed in his voice.

"I'll have to analyze this dart. It could provide the information, but also lets look at what enemies we mainly have. The Foot is number one, Bishop number two, the Mob, and the Purple Dragons." Don said. "It had to be one of them. There's not much we can do here. We have to go back to the lair so I can analyze this dart."

"I hope it proves something." Mikey said.

"Me too." Don said.

"What about Raph? Will he care enough to help us try to find Leo?" Mikey asked.

"You heard them fighting before Leo stormed out of the lair. They were both pretty mad at each other. But I did fear something would happen as Leo had left the lair alone. But as much as they fight, we both know that they do care for each other. We all say things when we're mad that we don't mean." Don explained.

"I hope Leo didn't mean that about us not loving Raph. I know I love to annoy him, but I still love him." Mike confessed.

"Leo was just mad Mikey. They may fight a lot, but it's just about how concerned they get about situations and us." Don said.

...

Raph was still mad at Leo for saying those things to him. He just couldn't go to save his big brother after he had honked him off. Sometimes he did wonder if life would be better off without him.

Leo was such a perfectionist. He thought that Leo wanted him and everyone else to do things his way or nothing mattered.

But it was because of his own hot temper why things didn't always go as planned.

As he was now done hitting his punching bag, he had blown off most of his steam, he walked into the living room and sat down on the couch. "Who needs Leo and his stupid plans." He growled.

He began to calm down a bit. He didn't turn on the TV. He just sat and stared at the blank screens. Then he got to thinking.

About all the fun times he and Leo had during their young lives. Both young and at their age now. They fought like any brothers did, though maybe more intensely at times too. Over leadership, the accidents that happened to them and why or what happened.

Leo and Raph were the two oldest ones. They could be at each other's throats for one time, and then the next, they could be nearly so close to each other as best friends.

Did Donny and Mikey find anything? What if Leo did get hurt?

Raph seemed to care for Leo the most when he had gotten hurt, nearly dying many times before.

But little did he know that it would be a long time before he ever saw his brother again.

Sorry for the short chapter but more is to come