11

At Night.....

Jungkook pulled into the driveway with a wide grin plastered on his face, his heart racing with excitement. He had a big surprise for YN, one that he couldn't wait to share with her. He quickly made his way to the front door, practically bouncing with joy as he fumbled for his keys.

As he entered the house, he could see YN standing in the living room, a curious expression on her face as she watched him with a mix of amusement and confusion. Jungkook couldn't contain his excitement any longer and without warning, he scooped YN up in his arms, her yelp of surprise turning into laughter as he twirled her around in a moment of pure joy.

"Jungkook, stop! Put me down!" YN protested between giggles, her hands wrapped around his neck as he finally set her back on her feet. But before she could say anything else, Jungkook leaned in and planted a gentle kiss on her cheek, his eyes sparkling with happiness.

As YN blushed and looked up at him with a mixture of surprise and curiosity, Jungkook took a deep breath, trying to find the right words to convey his excitement. "YN, guess what? I have a special surprise for us," he said, his voice filled with a mix of excitement and anticipation.

YN's eyes widened with surprise as she looked at Jungkook, the hint of a smile playing on her lips. "What is it, Jungkook? You're acting so strange today," she said, her curiosity piqued as she waited for him to reveal his surprise.

Jungkook couldn't contain his grin any longer as he took YN's hands in his, his excitement bubbling over. "I got us a holiday for our honeymoon! We're going to be able to relax and enjoy some time together, just the two of us," he exclaimed, his eyes shining with happiness as he watched YN's face light up with joy.

YN's eyes widened in surprise, her heart skipping a beat at Jungkook's words. A mixture of emotions washed over her happiness, excitement, and a hint of disbelief. She couldn't believe that Jungkook had planned such a thoughtful surprise for their honeymoon.

"Jungkook, that's amazing! I can't believe you did this," YN exclaimed, her voice filled with gratitude and love as she looked at him with adoration. She wrapped her arms around him in a tight hug, her heart overflowing with love for the man who constantly surprised and amazed her.

Jungkook held YN close, breathing in the scent of her hair as he savored the moment. He was overjoyed to see her so happy and grateful for the surprise he had planned. This was a special moment between them, a memory that they would cherish forever.

As they stood there in each other's arms, the warmth of their love filling the room, Yn knew that this was just the beginning of their journey together. With a heart full of love and happiness, jungkook whispered softly in YN's ear, "I love you, YN. And I can't wait for our honeymoon adventure together."

YN looked up at Jungkook with tears glistening in her eyes, overwhelmed with emotion at his gesture of love and thoughtfulness. She smiled through her tears and whispered back, "I love you too, Jungkook. Thank you for this beautiful surprise."

And as they stood there in each other's arms, gazing into each other's eyes, they knew that no matter where their journey took them, as long as they were together, they could conquer anything that came their way. Their love was their strength, their bond unbreakable, and their future filled.

But little did she know that her happy family dream was Taken Soon..........

_______________________________________