5

Their kiss became even more passionate. Their lips were inseparable as jungkook led yn's body to the bed. He placed yn's body on the bed gently, as if she was an that can easily break.

His body was on top of yn's, locking her and leaving no room for movement.

To her surprise, jungkook's gentle kisses swept her away to a new feeling she has never felt before, as if they were lovers who love each other.

Jungkook did not have time to think about yn's anxiety. He was so immersed in his own passion that he continued to kiss yn's lips, face and neck. One of his hands began to slowly unbutton yn's dress, then his kiss fell to her chest.

The scent of flower on the woman's body made him even more excited. He thought to his first night with yn. The woman's sighing voice... The woman's response to his touch...

How perfect her body is... How beautiful she looked when she was drowning in an intoxicated ecstasy.

He felt they were meant to be together, Unfortunately for him, Nonetheless, yn is his now! They are husband and wife...Legally married to say.

After all the buttons on yn's dress finally opened. Jungkook's hand slipped her back, trying to take off her bra. Without realizing it, yn bent her body as if giving him access to continue what he was doing.

Jungkook immediately put away yn's bra and threw it out of the bed, making her lie carelessly on the bed. One hand squeezed yn's breast, while his mouth continued to kiss the other side.

As if feeling an extraordinary sensation, a sigh came out of yn's mouth. Unlike the previous soft, low sighs. This time her voice sounded loud as if she couldn't hold herself back. The fogs and clouds seemed to envelop her brain, leaving her to think. Only the passion and the man before her could be seen in her eyes.

Jungkook smiled with satisfaction when he heard the voice. Seeing yn's reaction, he knew that he was doing the right thing. His body retreated slightly to see yn's face, while his hands were still doing the job.

The woman bit the corner of her lips, as if to hold back the sensation she was feeling. Her eyes were slightly wandering as if she was intoxicated with passion. Her cheeks flushed red, while sweat started rolling down her forehead. The sight was really tempting for jungkook. Just by looking at her, yn could rile up his passion very easily.

He kissed the lip that yn had bitten, rubbing the lips gently with his tongue. Meanwhile, his hand began to fall towards the woman's underwear.

When jungkook's hand began to explore yn's body. But right now, she is completely conscious.

Suddenly he whisper in her ear " widen your legs baby" as yn did what he was instructed her. " Do it! " Because she was aroused, her voice sounded like a moan. His member rose to attention.

Damn it...

He swiftly slammed into her honey pot. He wasn't going to do as she asked. He called the shots...

'Ummm... Yeah, baby... Just like that..' yn moaned loudly.

Her thoughts turned to shambles when he started slamming hard into her core.

Fuck jungkook. Yeah!! Fuck me hard." She knew she was sounding like a slut' at that moment, but did it matter? He was her husband and she was his wife...

"Do you like it, baby? Tell me you like it!"  Jungkook continued fucking her.

He emptied his load after a while and pulled out of her.

"That was good, baby. I fucking love your fucking cunt." Jungkook squeezed her breasts lightly.

Getting no response he turned his gaze towards her face. her eyes began to close and she finally fell asleep.

He saw yn, who was fast asleep on the side of the bed. Seeing the woman who was sleeping, he understood how tried the day was for yn. On the other hand, he was quite satisfied to see her by his side.

He immediately lay down beside yn. Jungkook hug her and sleep.

____________________________________________