3

Jungkook was driving his car back home from his meet-up with Yn. He had a huge smile on his face as he reminisced about the lovely time he had spent with her. He couldn't wait to tell his mom about Yn and how much he enjoyed talking to her.

As soon as he reached home, his mom eagerly asked him, "Did you talk to her? How is she? Did you like her?" Jungkook couldn't contain his excitement and replied with a smile, "Mom, she is amazing! She is just like me, and she is very beautiful."

His mom was pleased to hear this and said to him, "I told you that your dad and I know what is best for you." Jungkook nodded shyly, feeling grateful for his parents' guidance in his love life.

Over the next few weeks, Jungkook and Yn met up whenever they were both free. They would spend hours talking and getting to know each other better. Jungkook was impressed by Yn's intelligence and her passion for music, while Yn loved how caring and supportive Jungkook was.

One day, while they were walking in the park, Yn asked Jungkook, "What made you agree to meet up with me that day?" Jungkook smiled and replied, "Honestly, it was my mom. She said she had a good feeling about you, and I trust her judgment."

Yn smiled back at him, feeling happy that she had the chance to meet him. She had a feeling that there was something special between them, and she hoped that they would be able to explore this further.

As they walked back towards their cars, Jungkook took Yn's hand in his and said, "I'm glad my mom convinced me to meet you. You have no idea how happy you make me." Yn blushed and leaned in for a hug, feeling grateful for the connection they shared.

Time Skip.....

At wedding...

It was the day of Jungkook and Yn's wedding, and both of them were nervous yet excited. Jungkook wore a sharp suit, looking at himself in the mirror, adjusting his tie. On the other side, Yn was busy doing her makeup. They both couldn't wait to see each other and start their new journey together.

Jungkook was waiting in the hall for Yn when he heard the soft footsteps of his soon-to-be wife. As he set his sights on her, a gasp escaped him, and he couldn't help but stare at her in awe. Yn looked breathtaking in her wedding dress, and he felt like the luckiest man in the world.

As she stood in front of him, he whispered, "You look beautiful, my love," and she shyly smiled back at him. They both held hands and exchanged warm glances, feeling grateful for the moment.

The priest started the wedding ceremony, and Jungkook listened attentively as the vows began. When the priest asked, "Jungkook, do you take Yn as your wife?" he responded without hesitation, "Yes, I do."

His voice was filled with love and devotion as he promised to love and cherish Yn for the rest of his life. Yn listened with teary eyes, feeling an overwhelming sense of happiness that she was marrying the man of her dreams.

Again the priest asked, to yn, "yn, do you take jungkook as your husband?" As she smiles and reply, "yes I do."

The ceremony continued, and they exchanged rings, symbolizing their love for each other. They shared their first kiss as a married couple, and the guests cheered and applauded them.

Finally, Jungkook and Yn walked down the aisle, hand in hand, as they started a new chapter in their lives. They knew that it wouldn't always be easy, but they were ready to face any challenges together, united in love and commitment.

____________________________________________