章49

Jungkook came out of the bathroom around the towel and wiped his hair with the towel.

"Koo ..." Taehyung reached out to him.

Jungkook went to the bed and looked down at him quit surprised that he actually didn't called him "Uncle" this time.

Taehyung caught the edge of his bath towel with his fingers.

Jungkook took Taehyung's hand and sat down beside the bed. He leaned over his forehead against his forehead and said, "Are you sure you can?"

"The doctor said that the first three months and the next three months are not allowed." Taehyung hinted: "You have to be careful."

Jungkook unbuttoned the towel around his waist, lifted the quilt to bed, lay down beside Taehyung, and kissed on his face while saying, "I will be very careful, how about you directing?"

"Okay." Taehyung wrapped his neck around and kissed him back.

Jungkook turned over to face Taehyung, trying not to put weight on his body, and said in a magnetic voice in his ear: "Go ahead, little commander."

"Commander, we need a cannon!" Taehyung said boldly.

"Do you want to take another test? Prompt, considering the physical condition of your commander, the cannon will hurt you." Jungkook looked at him and said.

Taehyung bit his lips and thought for a while. He is pregnant now. He really shouldn't need such a fierce weapon. After serious consideration, he said again: "Then there must be no cannon as fierce as a cannon."

Jungkook couldn't help laughing: "Anyway, is it to shoot?"

"Come on, don't bother." Taehyung said blushing.

"Then ask the commander to check it first." Jungkook said.

Taehyung reached into the quilt.

Unlike the fierce process in the past, Taehyung felt his tenderness in Jungkook's carefulness, and it seemed as if he was melting in his tenderness, no matter the mind or body.

"How do you feel, little commander?" Jungkook asked Taehyung: "Do you feel comfortable? Are you satisfied?"

"Very comfortable," Taehyung demanded while breathing hard: "One more time pleaseee."

"Once a night is enough." Jungkook stroked his face and said.

"Once again." Taehyung still hasn't done enough. It's just not enough to be half full, at least seven or eight full, he urged: "Hurry up."

Jungkook had no choice but to continue to meet his requirements.

……………………………

Before the other students came to this country, Taehyung lived in the manor. During the day, Taehyung enjoyed and appreciated the scenery in the manor. At night, he enjoyed the comfort and comfort that Jungkook gently brought him in bed. A sense of satisfaction. Although during the day, Jungkook sometimes had to leave to deal with some things and could not accompany him all the time, Taehyung still felt that it was a good life to live like a vacation. There is such a place that belongs to him, even if you can't live here every day, it is also a happy thing.

A few days later, other students also came to this country. This time they were not staying in a hotel. Tae asked Jungkook to arrange for them to live in the manor.

The students also got off at the entrance of the manor, and then a carriage drove them to the castle located in the center of the manor.

Because the scenery is so beautiful, the students couldn't help but take out their phones to take pictures, but just raised their hands and took a beautiful desktop photo.