chapter 16: the wizard king power

In the capital things were starting to calm down a little as the capitals magic knights went around to go heal the people who had been injured. Not far from Astas location there was group of people gathered. The little girl Asta rescued was there with Nero resting on her head.

"I hope the two magic knights are okay" she said looking worried while Nero moved his wing on the little girls head to comfort her.

Meanwhile in the kitchen of the magic knight headquarters, "Excuse me, shouldn't we go help the others" Mimosa asked Charmy who was still eating from the large plate of food.

"But all of this food will go bad if I just leave it here" said Charmy before going back to eating.

"Then will have to go ourselves" said Yuno as he began to slowly stand back up.

"Both your not fully recovered yet" said Mimosa looking worried.

"Don't worry, I've regained a little energy thanks to your healing magic" said Yuno before leaving the room.

Mimosa was about top of follow him when she thought of an idea, "Charmy right, you know if we don't stop the enemy more of them might come here to take away your food" she said smiling.

Charmy then had a look of fear on her face, "Then let's get going already" she said quickly running out of the room.

"Well I guess that's one way to get her to go" said Mimosa laughing a little before following the other two out of the magic knights headquarters.

Over with Asta, "Let me tell you something, I've been fighting a battle for about as long as I can remember, there's people in this world I care about and there's no way I'm going to let them down" said Asta which made Noelle smile, "So no matter what you throw me at I'll keep cutting it down" he said readying his swords.

"How ridiculous" said the enemy mage with a scar on his left eye raising his right hand where magic power started to surround it.

"Luckily I can still disect crazy" said the girl with black hair and glasses as all of the mages surrounding Asta started firing magic bullets at him. But Asta started spinning at an incredible speed with his swords, destroying each of the magic bullets that were meant to hit him. Surprising the enemy mages.

"Wait I think I've heard of this kid" she said.

"He must be the anti magic boy the master told us about" said the one with a scar as Asta rushed over to one of the enemy mages who blasted magic at Asta. But Asta destroyed the spell with his big anti magic sword, he was about to hit the mage when he jumped out of the way.

"Flame magic, flame exploding ball" said Leopold jumping into the battle. He sent a fire ball at the enemy mage with a scar on his left eye. But the mage jumped out of the way from the attack, "If you think I'm gonna let you all get away after what you've done to my brother, then you've got another thing coming" he said with an angry look on his face, "How you doing over there Asta".

"I'm all good, thanks for the help" said Asta as he continued to attack the enemy mages who had to keep dodging the magic knights attacks.

"What are you waiting for, kill them already" said Rades looking annoyed the man with a scar on his left eye.

"What do you think were trying to do" he said looking annoyed when all the enemy mages surrounded Asta and Leopold. They then fired multiple magic blasts again. But before they could reach their target a water dome went over Asta and Leopold, protecting them from the attack.

"Thanks Noelle" said Asta looking back to see she was holding up her wand.

"If they think I'm gonna let them kill the two of you then their mistaken" said Noelle looking angry.