chapter 22: Darkness vs Light

After the sudden appearance of the leader of the midnight sun , Asta was currently kneeling next to sister Theresea who had been stabbed by multiple light swords, "Cmon sister, hang in there" Asta said as the nun coughed up blood from her wounds.

"Old hag, don't you don't dare die" said Gauche trying to crawl over, "If you die, Maries going to be sad and to be honest I wouldn't be happy about it either".

"The children you have to protect them" Theresea said, "In battle, its always the weak who suffer first, the children right now are still innocent, that's why I stopped being a magic knight, so I could work at the church" as she spoke the Fire leopard had brought the rest of the kids out of the cave. Once the kids had gotten off its back, the fire leopard vanished after completing its mission.

"Such ridiculous ideas" said Licht as the light swords that were stabbed into the nun and Gauche vanished. Asta then glared up at the leader of the eye of the midnight sun, "From the moment you are born you are filled with evil, not one of you humans are innocent" he said calmly.

"Why you" said Asta readying his swords when he noticed tears coming out of Lichts eyes.

Licht placed a hand on Sally's cheek as she slowly opened her eyes, "They hurt you, I'm sorry this happened to you" he said.

"I'm sorry master, I failed" said Sally.

"Don't worry, you just focus on resting for now, Valtos" said Licht looking back at the spacial magic user that brought him here.

"Yes master Licht" Valtos said as he used his magic to create a small magic portal under Licht who slowly dropped Sally into it. Asta then realized that the spacial magic user next to Licht was the same one from the battle in the capital.

"Goodbye Asta, don't forget now, you belong to me" Sally said with a creepy smile as she fell through magic portal.

"Would you just leave me alone already" thought Asta looking creeped out by the woman's words.

"Forgive me master Licht, I was the one who sent Sally here on her own" said Valtos looking down ashamed.

"Do not worry, theses people obviously must have used non fair attacks against her" said Licht looking down at Asta.

"Why are you making it look like we were the bad guys when you're the ones who attacked the capital" Asta said as he pointed his anti magic swords up at him when a light sword stabbed into his right leg marking him scream in pain.

"It's absolutely disgusting that someone like you has that Grimoire" said Licht who was pointing his right hand forward.

"My Grimoire, whats he talking about" thought Asta looking annoyed as he looked at his injured right leg after the light sword vanished, "I got a think of what I can do here, I can use my sword to block mortal attacks, but what else" he thought looking at his big anti magic sword, "No I cant give up" he thought looking determined.

"The people of the clover kingdom are evil, that's why we will be the ones to destroy it" said Licht calmly while Asta held his ant magic swords up.

"No I'm not done yet" said Asta about to rush forward when before he could blink, Licht appeared behind him. Asta looked back shocked that he moved that fast.

"Sorry but its over and I'm taking that grimoire" Licht said as he gathered magic power into his hand and aimed it Asta. But after he fired a magic portal appeared above Asta and captain Yami jumped out of it and deflected the attack with his sword. Finral jumped out of the portal as well.

"Captain Yami, what are you doing here" said Asta surprising by the black bulls captain sudden appearance.

"Huh, oh I must have gotten lost while looking for the bar" said Yami calmly as he rested his sword on his shoulder.