1-10

1. Chapter 1: I'm in a book Chapter 1: I'm in a book

My sister fell in love with my husband and forced me to divorce him and give up my position.

"Sister, my brother-in-law is so outstanding, you are not worthy of him. You'd better divorce him quickly and let him live with me, otherwise I am sure that my brother-in-law will have someone else outside in the future."

I was so angry. How could there be such shameless people in the world?

But before I could scold her, my mother also favored my younger sister, "Your sister is doing this for your own good. If she is not worthy of her position, there will be disaster. You should get a divorce as soon as possible.

Mom has already agreed to a marriage with a village second-rate guy on your behalf. Although he likes drinking and gambling, he doesn't mind you being a divorced second-hand woman. You will definitely live a good life if you marry him."

  *********
text
In the evening, as the workers get off work, the quiet tube-shaped buildings in the factory yard become lively again. The ringing of bicycle bells, the greetings of neighbors, the laughter of children, the sound of cooking, and the air is filled with the smell of life everywhere.

The atmosphere in the Song family's living room was depressing.

Song's father and mother looked gloomy and coldly at the young woman in front of them with red eyes. She was their daughter who they had raised for twenty years. A few days ago, they found out that this daughter was not their biological daughter at all, but was accidentally taken away by mistake when they gave birth.

Their biological daughter had been living in the countryside for many years, being abused and beaten by her adoptive parents, and had suffered a lot. They even wanted to marry her to an old widower. Now that they have found her, they want to make it up to her, and as long as she wants something, they will do their best to satisfy her.

Yesterday, when Song's mother was talking to her daughter, she found out that

The daughter likes the adopted daughter's husband, so they called the adopted daughter over today and asked her to divorce Xiao Muhan.

"You must divorce. It originally belonged to Shuangshuang. Just agree to it because we have raised you for so many years." Song's mother looked at Song Li, and there was no longer the tenderness in her eyes.

"Dad! Mom! I will repay your kindness. Please don't force me to divorce. I love him. I can't live without him. I will die without him. Please, don't force me, okay?" Song Li cried and begged. She loved Xiao Muhan. From the first time she saw him as a child, she had hidden him in her heart, hoping that she could grow up quickly and marry him as his bride.

Now she finally got what she wanted, but her parents forced her to divorce. How could she agree?

Song Shuangshuang lay on the door, listening to the noise outside. Seeing that the time was almost right, she opened the door and walked out.

"Dad! Mom! Stop pushing my sister. I'm fine." Song Shuangshuang's eyes were red, but she pretended to be strong and forced a smile. She looked well-behaved and pitiful.

"Shuangshuang, this originally belongs to you, you don't have to wrong yourself." Song's mother's face was full of heartache. She just wanted to compensate her daughter now. Not to mention asking her adopted daughter to divorce, she would agree even if she was asked to sever ties with her adopted daughter from now on. This is what they owed their daughter.

Song Shuangshuang shook her head, smiled at Song's mother, walked up to Song Li, stretched out her hand and held her hand, with a hypocritical look on her face, "Sister, it's all my fault. I shouldn't have come back. Please don't be angry with mom and dad, okay? I'm leaving now, and I will never appear in front of you again."