151-160

151. Chapter 151 Shangguan Chen "I went on a long trip and just came back." Song Li saw the waiter bringing the chair over, "Let's sit down and chat while waiting."

"No need, we can just go in directly. The owner of this restaurant is my eldest brother's classmate, and my eldest brother also invested some shares." Lu Yushu pulled Song Li and walked into the restaurant.

"By the way, why did your wedding get postponed?" Lu Yushu turned around and glanced at Han Jingxi who was following behind him, then leaned close to Song Li's ear and whispered, "Did you have a fight?"

Song Li smiled and shook his head, "No, something delayed me."

Lu Yushu breathed a sigh of relief, "It's good that we didn't quarrel. If he bullies you, you must tell me and I will help you." Song Li is her best friend and the benefactor of their Lu family. She doesn't want her to be bullied, even if that person is Han Jingxi.

Walking into the private restaurant, it was almost full. The melodious sound of piano filled the entire hall. The diners ate and listened, intoxicated.

Song Li looked in the direction where the sound of the zither came from, and saw a small stage in the center of the hall. On the stage, a man in a white robe and dressed in ancient costume was sitting with his eyes lowered. His slender ten fingers were playing the strings of the guzheng like flowing water.

What attracted people the most attention was not his piano playing, but his extraordinary appearance. His facial features were delicate, his skin was white as snow, and there was a hint of heroism between his eyebrows compared to women. His eyes in particular seemed to be filled with stars, captivating.

As if he noticed Song Li's gaze, the man raised his eyes and looked over. When his eyes met Song Li's, his thin lips curled up in a stunning and charming arc.

Song Li shifted his gaze indifferently and walked towards the box on the second floor with Lu Yushu.

The box is designed as an open pavilion, surrounded by wooden railings. From the second floor, you can have a panoramic view of the entire situation on the stage on the first floor.

Lu Yushu sat down next to Song Li, his eyes fell on the man on the first floor stage, and a faint smile rose on his face, "His name is Shangguan Chen. I saved him on the road last month. He lost his memory due to injury and couldn't remember anything. He can play the guzheng, so I asked my eldest brother to arrange for him to stay here. I didn't expect that after he came, the business here is getting better and better. Most people come here just for him."

Song Li also looked at Shangguan Chen. At this time, he closed his eyes, and his whole body blended perfectly with the sound of the piano, forming a beautiful picture.
"Xiao Li, what do you think of him?" Lu Yushu asked in a low voice in Song Li's ear with a hint of shyness on her face.

"Do you like him?" The first time Song Li saw Shangguan Chen, she felt that he was not a simple character. He gave her a very dangerous feeling.

"No, don't talk nonsense, I just like listening to him play the piano." Lu Yushu's face was flushed. She did have feelings for Shangguan Chen, but her elder brother asked her to stay away from him.

"If you listen to me, it's better to stay away from him in the future." Lu Yushu was her friend, and she didn't want her to be in danger.

"Why?" Lu Yushu was puzzled. She had known Shangguan Chen for almost a month, and she thought he was a very good and gentle person.

"Didn't you say that he had lost his memory? What if he regained his memory one day? What if he already had someone he liked? What would you do then?" Song Li knew that if she said Shangguan Chen was dangerous, Lu Yushu would not listen. Once a woman falls in love, she will not believe anything others say.