61-70

61. Chapter 61 The Truth "How do you know me?" Yun Junchen's face changed, and what he had always believed in his heart collapsed in an instant.

The woman looked at Yun Junchen as if he were an idiot. "You are going to die anyway if you come here today, so I will tell you the truth so that you can die knowingly. Yun Qingxue, the sister you have loved for twenty years, was deliberately swapped by me back then."

Yun Junchen clenched his fists, "She knows everything, right?"

"That's right. Not only does she know that she is not a child of the Yun family, but she also knows where your real sister is." The woman sneered and her eyes fell on Song Li. "Song Li is your sister who has been lost for twenty years."

Yun Junchen's face turned pale, and he felt as if he had been slapped hard in the face. His teeth were chattering and he glared at the woman angrily, "Shameless!" He had been pampering a fake for twenty years and had been fooled by her for twenty years. He really couldn't tell the difference.

The woman laughed, "Not only you, but also your family. No one can escape."

"You're dreaming!" Yun Junchen rushed towards the woman with a furious look on his face.

The woman raised her hand and waved, and Yun Junchen flew out like a kite with a broken string. She glanced at Yun Junchen with disdain, "You don't know your own limitations."

She retracted her gaze and looked at Song Li. Seeing that her face was calm, the woman raised her eyebrows in surprise, "Aren't you afraid?"

"Master! She is also a cultivator."

"She is very powerful, don't underestimate her." The two people who had been silent spoke up.

The woman's eyes showed shock as she looked at Song Li, "Are you also a cultivator?" Could it be... No, it's impossible.

"Why are you asking so many questions? Just do it." Song Li had seen enough of the drama. The people who kidnapped her before were related to Yun Qingxue. She guessed that this group of people were also related to Yun Qingxue, and it turned out to be true. This was also the reason why she asked them to bring Yun Junchen with them. She didn't want to go back to the Yun family, but she also didn't want the Yun family to continue to be deceived by Yun Qingxue.

"I underestimated you, prepare to die!" The woman flashed and rushed towards Song Li. Regardless of whether it was as she guessed or not, Song Li had to die, she needed her body.

Song Li did not dodge and directly faced the woman's attack.

The battle was about to break out, the rumbling sounds continued, and the surroundings were shrouded in a terrifying atmosphere.

Song Li and the woman were equally strong, and the two fought for more than half an hour without a clear winner.

The woman became more certain of her guess, and secretly took out a talisman and threw it at Song Li when Song Li attacked her.

Song Li sensed danger, and he flashed and took a few steps back. With a thought, he disappeared from the spot. At the same time, Yun Junchen, who was unconscious on the ground, also disappeared with him.

The woman's face changed, and she quickly released her spiritual sense to search for Song Li and Yun Junchen. She absolutely could not let Song Li go today.

A gust of wind blew behind him, and at the same time a terrifying roar sounded, and a powerful pressure filled the dense forest.

The woman slowly turned her head and her pupils shrank when she saw what was behind her. It turned out to be the Taotie, one of the ten most ferocious beasts in legend.