41-50

Chapter 41 She has changed a lot Chapter 41 She has changed a lot
The invigilator's expression changed again and again, and finally her eyes became firm. She walked to the side of the woman who had just reported Song Li, picked up her test paper and looked at it, "Student, the handwriting on this paper is obviously exactly the same as yours, please explain it."

The woman did not expect that the invigilator would suddenly turn his attention to her. They had clearly agreed before that he would accuse Song Li of cheating and kick her out of the examination room, so why did he suddenly go back on his word now?

"Teacher, you forgot." The woman winked at the invigilator.

"Your score is cancelled, leave the examination room now." The invigilator seemed not to notice the other party's look. He reached out and took the woman's test paper, pointing at the door with a cold face.

The woman glared at the invigilator fiercely and said, "Don't regret it." The person behind her was the Yun family. If she offended the Yun family, the other party would definitely not have an easy time.

"Get out!" The invigilator didn't want to waste time talking to the girl. Since she had made her choice, she would not regret it.

The woman snorted coldly and walked out of the examination room angrily. She would call Second Young Master Yun right now and tell him about this.

The invigilator retracted her gaze and said, "Everyone, continue with the exam." She knew that offending the Yun family would not end well, but she also didn't want to be condemned by her conscience for the rest of her life.

The invigilator looked at Song Li guiltily, "Student, you should continue with your exam."

Song Li nodded, smiled gratefully at Cangye, sat back in her seat, picked up her pen and continued answering the questions. She had basically finished answering all the questions on the test paper, except for the last two.

Yun Junchen received the call and his face was very ugly. These days, his elder brother went to Song Li many times, but was rejected by Song Li. So after knowing that Song Li was going to take the exam, he set up this trap. Since Song Li was unwilling to come to help Qingxue treat her illness, she could forget about taking the doctor's qualification certificate. Who knew that the Cang family would actually intervene, which really pissed him off.

Yun Junmo passed by the study room. Because the door was not closed tightly, he happened to hear Yun Junchen talking on the phone. He wanted to leave, but when he heard Yun Junchen talking about Song Li, he stopped. After hearing what was said, he became furious and pushed the door open. "You actually framed Song Li."

"Big Brother" Yun Junchen was startled and the phone in his hand almost fell to the ground. He said something to the other party and hung up.

"Why did you plot against Song Li? How did she offend you?" Yun Junmo was very angry now. Whenever he thought about how Song Li would be sad because of this, his heart would ache. He didn't know why he felt sorry for Song Li, but he just didn't want Song Li to be wronged.

"Who told her not to agree to treat Qingxue?" Whenever he thought of Qingxue being tortured by illness every day, he hated Song Li. The Yun family asked her to help Qingxue with her treatment because they respected her, so why should she refuse?

"It's her freedom if she doesn't agree. If you dare to plot against her again, be careful or I will not consider our brotherhood." Yun Junmo warned sternly with a gloomy face.

"Brother, are you crazy? You are going to turn against me for a stranger who has nothing to do with you." Yun Junchen looked at Yun Junmo in disbelief. Could it be that Brother has fallen in love with Song Li?
"Don't ignore my words." Yun Junmo said coldly, and walked downstairs. He was going to the examination room to check, hoping that Song Li was okay.