21-30

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
Rankings
Boys' Novels
Girls Novels
Complete novel
Novel Category
My Bookshelf
Read the transcript
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified
page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
Report an error
Chapter 21: Han Jingxi Chapter 21: Han Jingxi

Old Master Han was a little disappointed, but he didn't force it. He wanted to give Song Li money, but then he remembered that he only brought a few hundred yuan with him when he went out today. He turned around and asked Han Yiyu with his eyes.

Han Yiyuan touched his pocket and smiled awkwardly. He forgot to bring his wallet.

Old Master Han glared at Han Yiyuan unhappily, then reached out from his pocket and took out a purple jade token and handed it to Song Li, "This is for you, little girl. It's considered medical expenses. If you have problems that you can't solve in the future, bring it to my Han family."

"Okay." Song Li was not polite and took the jade token openly. The Han family is the big boss in this book, and it is a rare opportunity to make the Han family owe her a favor.

Old Master Han liked Song Li's straightforward personality very much, so he asked Han Yiyuan to move all the food on his table to Song Li's table. "What's your name, young lady?"

"Song Li."

"Song Li?" Old Man Han frowned and thought. He seemed to have heard this name somewhere before, but he couldn't remember it for a moment.

"Excuse me, where did you get that medicine just now? Can I buy it again in the future?" He had been feeling stuffy in his chest, but after taking that medicine, he no longer felt the stuffiness in his chest, and he felt relaxed all over, as if he had suddenly become several years younger. He would believe that the medicine was a magic pill.

Seeing that Song Li's tea was almost finished, Lu Qingyun reached out for the teapot and added some tea to her and Old Man Han.

Old Man Han glanced at Lu Qingyun, a faint smile in his eyes. This kid Lu has a special feeling towards Song Li.

"It was left by my master, there is only one." Song Li said this because of her current medical skills. When she gets a doctor's license, more and more people will come to her for treatment, and someone will definitely investigate her. The previous owner had never learned medical skills. With the cover of a master, she can explain the origin of her medical skills.

"Where is your master? Can you introduce him to me?" Old Man Han really wanted to meet Song Li's master. He was sure that the other party was a hermit.

Thinking of her master, a trace of sadness flashed through Song Li's eyes. She suppressed the emotions in her heart and curled the corners of her lips, "He is no longer here." Even if her master was still here, she couldn't see him now.

"Sorry!" Mr. Han apologized quickly, feeling a little sorry.

Han Yiyuan looked at Grandpa Han as if he had seen a ghost. Grandpa actually apologized to a little girl. If he hadn't seen it with his own eyes, he would never believe it. You know, Grandpa is the head of the Han family, one of the top ten families in Beijing. His words can decide the fate of a person or a family. It's not that Grandpa is unreasonable, but even if he apologizes, others dare not accept it.

"It's okay." Song Li shook his head.

"Song Li, do you know medical skills?" Old Man Han finally remembered where he had heard Song Li's name. When Xu Jinlan treated him that day, she mentioned Song Li, saying that her medical skills were superb and that if he could invite her, his illness would be cured. He didn't pay much attention to it at the time, after all, Xu Jinlan's medical skills were recognized. He didn't expect to meet her today, and she was so young.