111-120

111. Chapter 111 Ulterior Motives Chapter 111 Ulterior Motives
"Don't talk nonsense. The girl just asked me if I have been to Yuncheng. She wanted to know about the situation in Yuncheng." Old Xu lowered his head, with a hint of coldness in his eyes.

"You don't have to tell anyone about it." Wang Jin always felt that something was fishy. He took Old Xu to Yuncheng this time not to do business, but to kill him. He and Old Xu's wife had been hooking up for a long time, and they had agreed that as soon as Old Xu died, they would be together, live in Old Xu's house, use Old Xu's money, and Old Xu's antique shop would also be his.

He had someone add some neurotoxins into the medicine that Old Xu took. Then he took Old Xu to climb a mountain, and when Old Xu got sick, he rolled down the mountain and died. It had nothing to do with him.

Seeing that Old Xu had finished his porridge, Wang Jin took his lunch box and said, "I'll go wash the lunch box. Don't forget to take your medicine."

"Yeah." Old Xu nodded. He hadn't noticed it before, but after Song Li reminded him, he remembered that Wang Jin seemed to be particularly concerned about whether he had taken his medicine.

He stood up, took out the medicine from his bag, poured one into his palm, drank a sip of water, tilted his head back and put the medicine into his mouth.

Wang Jin curled his lips slightly, "Then I'll go wash the dishes." He whistled in a good mood and walked out of the berth.

Old Xu put the medicine hidden between his fingers back into the medicine bottle. His guess was confirmed, and he felt very sad. He treated Wang Jin sincerely and regarded him as a brother, but in the end, the other party was calculating against him everywhere.

The train was moving slowly on the rails, and after a long journey, it finally arrived at its destination, Yuncheng.

"Miss Song, my name is Xu Tiansheng, and this is my phone number." Xu Tiansheng handed a piece of paper with his phone number written on it to Song Li. If he hadn't met Song Li this time, he wouldn't even know that he had been harmed.

Song Li took the note and handed a talisman to Xu Tiansheng, "This talisman is for you." She saw that Xu Tiansheng still had a life-threatening crisis, and as long as he got through it, he would be safe and sound in the future.

"Thank you!" Xu Tiansheng took the amulet and took out a box from his bag and handed it to Song Li, "This is for you." He runs an antique shop. The things in this box were what he received last time when he collected things. He originally wanted to give it to his wife, but after finding the man's socks on the bed, he kept it in his bag and didn't take it out. Song Li helped him, so he just gave her this as a thank you gift.

"Then I won't be polite." Song Li took the box generously.

"Then let's contact each other when we arrive in Beijing." Xu Tiansheng admired Song Li's personality very much, as well as Han Jingxi who was beside Song Li. Although he didn't talk much, one could tell from the temperament he exuded that his identity was not simple.

"good."

When Song Li and Han Jingxi got off the train, they saw Master Xuanzhi and the little monk waiting for them.

"Donor Han, Donor Song, the car is waiting for us outside." said Master Xuanzhi.

"good."

When the four of them walked out of the train station, they saw a Santana parked at the door.

When the driver saw Master Xuanzhi, he hurriedly got out of the car and respectfully opened the door for him, "Master! Please come in!" Everyone who knows Master Xuanzhi knows that Master Xuanzhi has supernatural powers and is a true living Buddha.