121-130

121. Chapter 121: Confess Actively People around me were accusing each other.

Han Jingxi's heart was filled with rage, and his cold and lonely eyes were filled with the hostility of a bloodthirsty Shura. He glanced coldly at the people around him.

Everyone was so frightened that they quickly shut their mouths. The look in this man's eyes was truly terrifying.

Song Li reached out and held Han Jingxi's hand, gave him a smile, and looked at the man who was still wailing, "You said I'm your wife, right?"

"Of course, otherwise why would I come to you. Wife, come back with me." The man looked righteous. Since Song Li entered the train station, they had been eyeing this woman. She was so beautiful and delicate. She was really a top-notch girl. If they could kidnap her and sell her, they would definitely make a fortune.

"Then tell me what my name is and how old I am."

The man choked and hesitated for a long time, "Your name is Li Xiaohua, and you are twenty-two years old."

Song Li couldn't help laughing, and took out the household registration book and shook it, "I happened to have brought the household registration book with me, do you want me to show you what my name is?"

The man was stunned. He didn't expect Song Li to bring the household registration book. He rolled his eyes and laughed dryly. "I think I recognized the wrong person. You look a bit like my wife. I'm really sorry, sister."

As he said this he was about to run.

Han Jingxi stepped forward and stopped him, "It's not that easy to leave."

The man narrowed his eyes and raised his fist to punch Han Jingxi. Since this pretty boy was looking for death, he had to beat him until he cried for his parents, and then he would catch this woman.

Han Jingxi took advantage of the situation to grab his wrist and twisted it hard, with a crisp "crack" sound.

"Ah!" The man screamed, and when Han Jingxi let go, he quickly stepped back and glared at Han Jingxi fiercely, "How dare you break my hand? Don't regret it later. Come on, kill him."

The man shouted to several accomplices in the crowd that there were five of them and it was more than enough to deal with this pretty boy.

The man's four companions rushed out from the crowd and attacked Han Jingxi.

When the people around saw the two sides fighting, they were so scared that they quickly moved away.

Han Jingxi's expression remained unchanged, and he handled the situation with ease. He punched the man's stomach with a strong force, and at the same time kicked his companion away. The whole movement was as smooth as flowing water.

In just a moment, the man and several of his companions fell to the ground, wailing with their teeth bared.

At this time, Xuanzhi and Wuwen came over with a few uncles in hats.

Seeing the man rolling on the ground, the uncle in the hat looked at Han Jingxi sternly, "Did you beat him?"

Han Jingxi took out his ID, opened it and handed it to several uncles in hats.

The leading uncle in the hat took the certificate and saw the content on it. His face suddenly changed. He handed the certificate back to Han Jingxi respectfully, "Please give me your instructions!"

"I suspect these people are human traffickers. Take them back and investigate them carefully." Han Jingxi took back his ID and heard the notice of ticket inspection on the radio at the train station. He stepped forward and held Song Li's hand. The coldness on his face instantly faded and turned into tenderness. "Let's go."