291-300

291. Chapter 291 Let’s Start Over Song Qing’s heart skipped a beat. He seemed to see the woman he had been thinking about, “Wanwan!”

Meeting those eyes filled with tenderness, attachment and longing, Jiang Rou's heartbeat suddenly accelerated. She turned around and walked away quickly with a hint of panic.

Song Qing looked at the beautiful figure with longing, and only when she was far away did he slowly withdraw his gaze.Wanwan, where are you? I really miss you!

Jiang Rou ran back home breathlessly, her heart still beating wildly. She couldn't help but put her hand on her chest. It was the first time she met Song Qingcai, so why did she feel familiar with him? Why could she not control her palpitations for him?
"Are you Madam?" The servant saw Jiang Rou and looked at her uncertainly. If it weren't for the clothes Jiang Rou was wearing, the servant would not have dared to guess that the beauty in front of them was Jiang Rou.

"Aunt Yu, pour me a glass of water." Jiang Rou walked towards the bathroom. She wanted to wash her face and calm herself down. She was a married woman now. Even if she divorced in the future, she would still be a second-married woman. A man as outstanding as Song Qing was not something she could dream of.

After splashing cold water on her face a few times, Jiang Rou looked at herself in the mirror. Her facial features were delicate, her fair skin seemed to be glowing, and it was as smooth as cream, without any flaws.

She reached out and gently pinched her face, feeling a little pain, and smiled happily. How great! No one would ever call her ugly again.

"Knock knock knock!" There was a knock on the door.

"Jiang Rou." Tang Zhenghe's voice came from outside the door.

Jiang Rou frowned slightly, reached out to take the towel, wiped the water droplets on her face, opened the door, and looked into Tang Zhenghe's eyes. "Is there something wrong?" Her voice was cold.

Tang Zhenghe looked at Jiang Rou with an unconcealed surprise in his eyes. She was still so beautiful without makeup, like a painting that made people unable to look away. "Jiang Rou, I want to talk to you."

Jiang Rou nodded and walked around Tang Zhenghe towards the living room.

Tang Zhenghe followed. He had already decided that he would live a good life with Jiang Rou in the future and he would treat her well.

Jiang Rou took the water that Aunt Yu poured for her and sat down on the sofa.

Tang Zhenghe sat down in front of Jiang Rou and looked at her tenderly, "Rou Rou, I was wrong before, I won't do that again, let's live a good life, I will treat you well, do you believe me?"

He had felt before that Jiang Rou's eyes were not as gentle as before when she looked at him. He didn't care before. Jiang Rou was ugly and she didn't like him, and he was happy. It would be best if Jiang Rou filed for divorce herself.

But Jiang Rou now makes his heart beat faster, and he will also feel proud if he takes her out in the future.

Jiang Rou curled her lips sarcastically, "It's because of my face." What if the birthmark on her face was removed? One day she would be old and ugly, and Tang Zhenghe would still despise her and go out to find other women.

"No, I actually have you in my heart." Tang Zhenghe reached out to hold Jiang Rou's hand.

When Tang Zhenghe reached out his hand, Jiang Rou took it back and held the cup with both hands. Tang Zhenghe had been cold to her all these years. When she asked him if he considered her his wife, he said, "Do you deserve it? Why don't you take a piss and look at your own face?"