101-110

101. Chapter 101 Crazy Chapter 101 Crazy
"I knew you wouldn't dare. You're afraid that if you lose, Brother Han will not want you. You coward! People like you are not worthy of Brother Han at all." Jiang Yi shouted at Song Li's back sarcastically. Today, she was going to embarrass Song Li no matter what, to let Brother Han know that she was the most suitable person for him.

Song Li raised his hand and waved.

"Bang!" A loud slap sounded on Jiang Yi's face without any warning.

"Ah!" Jiang Yi screamed in pain. She covered her swollen face and screamed in disbelief: "What did you do to me?"

"Bang!" Another explosion sounded.

"I will kill you!" Jiang Yi's eyes were red and he rushed towards Song Li like a madman.

A hint of impatience flashed in Song Li's eyes. He grabbed Jiang Yi's wrist with one hand and pushed her forward.

Jiang Yi fell directly to the ground, lying flat on his face.

Not far away on the training ground, the players who were training saw the situation here and hurried over.

"It's Jiang Yi. Why did she get into a fight?"

"Who is the other person? Why haven't I seen him before? Is he new here?"

"Should we go and persuade him?"

Jiang Yi got up from the ground angrily, her red eyes flashing with frightening madness. She reached out and pulled out the dagger from her waist and attacked Song Li again. She wanted her to die!
Seeing that Jiang Yi was still unwilling to give up, Song Li's eyes flashed coldly. He turned around and kicked Jiang Yi in the stomach.

Jiang Yi flew out and fell heavily to the ground. The dagger in her hand happened to leave a bloody mark on her face, and soon the blood dyed half of her cheek red.

Seeing Jiang Yi injured, Zhang Heng became anxious, and quickly ran over, picked her up and ran to the infirmary.

"Zhang Heng, as long as you help kill her, I will agree to be your partner." Jiang Yi now has only one thought in mind, which is to kill Song Li. She knows that Zhang Heng likes her, and as long as she is willing to be his partner, he will definitely help her deal with Song Li.

Zhang Heng is one of the strongest men in the Xuanguan Bureau. If he attacks Song Li, there is no doubt that he will die.

Zhang Heng was a little nervous, but he quickly came to his senses, "I'll take you to the infirmary first."

"Either kill her or let me go." Jiang Yi struggled to get off Zhang Heng. She had to kill Song Li before Han Jingxi came, otherwise she would have no chance.

Zhang Heng hesitated for a moment and made a decision. He put Jiang Yi down and looked at Song Li with cold eyes, "You shouldn't have hurt her."

Song Li rolled her eyes speechlessly, "Are you sure you want to stand up for her?" This man is really blind.

Zhang Heng didn't want to say anything more to Song Li. His figure flashed and he was so fast that only his shadow was left. His fist rushed towards Song Li with absolute power.

"Zhang Heng, don't do this."

"Zhang Heng, stop it!" The team members' faces changed drastically when they saw this, and they quickly ran forward to stop him. You know, Zhang Heng's punch can kill a tiger, so if he punches her, will the woman still be alive?
Jiang Yi curled his lips in triumph, his dark eyes were like a poisonous snake spitting out its tongue. It's almost time, with this punch, Song Li will definitely die.