281-290

281. Chapter 281 Taking the Pulse "Yushu is here, and her friend is so beautiful." When Wang Chunmian saw Lu Yushu and Song Li coming over, his eyes immediately fell on Song Li, his eyes full of amazement.

"No big star is as pretty as her."

"When you read novels from now on, the heroine will have a face."

Lu Yushu took Song Li's hand and came to the front of the crowd, smiling and introducing them to everyone: "She is my friend Song Li, Xiaoli, they are parents of the kindergarten parent group, we usually make appointments to go outings and have dinner together."

"Hello, everyone." Song Li smiled and nodded to everyone.

"Hello!" Everyone greeted Song Li enthusiastically.

"Yushu, is your friend still unmarried? I have a younger brother who is a lawyer, how about introducing them to each other?" The first time Wang Chunmian saw Song Li, he felt that she was very kind and wanted to get close to her.

"Mother Qian Yue, Xiaoli is already married. Don't look at her young age, she is only one year younger than me." Lu Yushu was also stunned when he saw Song Li before. The years have not left any trace on her body. Instead, she is getting more and more beautiful.

But she was not surprised when she thought of the beauty pills Song Li gave her, because after taking the beauty pills over the years, her appearance had not changed much. Among all the mothers, she was always the youngest. She didn't tell her age, so others thought she was a young girl who had not yet married.

Those mothers, kindergarten teachers, and other women around her would all ask her what skin care products she used and how come her skin was so good without even a trace of wrinkles.

"Huh? She doesn't look like one."

"I thought she was in her early twenties and had just graduated from college."

"I didn't expect he was the same age as us."

"Ms. Song, what skin care products do you usually use?" Women all love beauty and hope to be young and beautiful. So when they see people of the same age who are younger and more beautiful than themselves, they all want to know how they maintain their looks.

"I just took the medicine I prepared." Song Li could only say this. She was a cultivator and did not need any maintenance at all. As long as she did not die, her appearance would never change.

"Xiao Li is a doctor. My skin is so good because I took the beauty pills she made." Lu Yushu looked proud.

"So you are a doctor? Then can you prescribe some medicine for me? I have been feeling unwell lately."

"Do you still have that beauty pill? Can you sell me a few?"

"I want too."

"And I."

They had long forgotten the purpose of coming out today. Nothing could attract them more than making themselves look young and beautiful.

"The bus is here, let's get on first." Lu Yushu saw the bus they booked arrived and pulled Song Li on board. These women are so scary.

Everyone hurriedly got on the car, wanting to sit in the seat closest to Song Li as soon as possible.

"Miss Song, can you take a pulse?" Wang Chunmian took off the backpack on his back, unzipped it, took out a box of snacks, opened it and handed it to Song Li, "This is the sushi I made myself, try it."

"Thank you!" Song Li couldn't refuse the kindness and reached out to take a piece of sushi. She disliked sushi and sashimi the most, but the other party was so kind, she was embarrassed to refuse.