Nice to meet you

Larry said that he would explain everything tonight. I still had some homework to finish so told him I would be late. I finally got to the museum. It was snowing and it was cold. I still decided to come though because I really wanted that explanation.

When I walked through the revolving doors I saw a total mess. It was in complete disarray I should say. The floors I mopped covered with papers and toilet paper. The desks I've organized we're all covered as well. Statues, animals, warriors, and anything that was in the museum was fighting.

"The museum," I yelled.

"Marion don't freak out," yelled Larry.

I looked up to see Larry on the balcony with the little boy I helped today and someone covered in golden beads in a cape with a crown.

"Don't freak out!?" I yelled pointing at everything, "Roman and cowboy miniatures are fighting. Plus the museum is in a mess. The very museum I clean up every morning and I'm supposed to be calm! All of my hard work wasted!!"

"Well you are reacting better than I expected," he yelled.

"Larry you .."

Interrupting me was a scream coming from the other side of the balcony. So naturally I turned my head to look and I see the till of the Hun pointing and yelling at Larry.

"Sorry Marion got to run," yelled Larry.

"What have you done Larry Daley," I yelled.

Larry started to run toward the till the hun with the little boy and golden man behind him. I quickly ran right up the stairs to go and join them. To give Larry a piece of my mind. I have worked so hard from this museum and I am not going to let it get ruined in one night.

When I finally reached the top of the steps I saw Larry screaming and yelling at the leader of the till of the Hun. So I slowly walked to join the rest of the group behind them.

"Nice to see you again," I whispered to the boy.

"Nice to see you," he answered.

"What's going on and who are you? Actually who are both of you?"

Larry and the Hun we're still yelling at each other. The golden man on the little boy looked at each other.

"I'm Nick and that's my dad whose yelling right now," said the little boy.

"I know your dad he's the new night guard," I answered.

I looked at the golden man and said, "You are?"

"I am ahkmenrah fourth King of the Fourth King ruler of The Land of My Fathers," he answered in a British accent.

"Then I must be Cleopatra," I joked.

The Golden Man and the little boy looked at me very seriously. I gasped in shock.

"You're really ahkmenrah," I said very nervous.

"The one and only," he answered.

"I'm sorry for the terrible joke then."

"It's totally fine. If I were in your shoes I would think the same."

When we finally heard silence I nudged ahkmenrah. Knowing he could properly help Larry in this situation that could possibly rip him apart. Ahkmenrah started talking in the Huns native language and explained that they wanted to rip him a apart. Just as I had expected.

Larry then started talking to The Hun leader about how his part was ripped out. Making the hun start to cry. Larry then hugged the hun and started singing a lullaby. I believe? He also pointed at the one behind him saying you're next.