Save Marion

"what do we do now," I said.

"I'm not sure," ahk said.

"Well we can't just stay here."

"I know but what option do we have."

With that we herd a loud sound and hide. Cecil, Reginald and Gus passed us. Once they passed ahk tried again to stop them. I wouldn't let him go alone so I tried to help.

"I got it," yelled ahk.

Suddenly he pulled me and we started to run as fast as we could.

"Slow down," I begged not feeling well.

"We have to keep running," he said.

I could see the old night guards chasing us. I knew we had to keep running. Without me noticing they cornered us.

"Had it over pip squeak," said Gus.

"Or we will take it," said Reginald.

I hid behind ahk not knowing what to do. Having my breath stagger more. I tightly grabbed ahk's arm.

"Marion," asked ahk.

I wanted to respond but I couldn't catch my breath.

Ahk's perspective

Marion's eyes quickly shut. Sending everyone into a state of panic. I grabbed her before falling and held her tightly in my arms. With her limp body I didn't know what to do.

"Marion wake up," I said urgently.

I looked at her for a minute. It looked as though she were only sleeping. So I patted her face but no response came.

"Marion," they all cried.

They all took a step forward with worry on each of their faces. I knew they were friends with her but I didn't trust them.

"Stay away from her," I yelled clutching her tighter.

It was as if they finally realized I was there to.

"Give her to us and we will take care of her," said Reginald.

"I won't let you take her from me," I yelled.

I was desperate to protect her from them. If they take her then I don't know what I'll do with myself. There's also the tablet. They could just be using her to get it. If they do that it will hurt her more.

"If you don't let us take her." Said Cecil looking at her gently, "who knows what will happen to her."

Reluctantly I understand. They quickly took her from my arms and started running. I followed quickly after them. I didn't want to let her out of my sight. When we reached the lobby. There was no path to get through. It didn't stop them though.

"Out of the way," yelled Gus.

"You herd him move it," yelled Reginald.

Gus and Reginald made a path. While Cecil held Marion in his arms. I didn't like the situation one bit but Marion needs help. When the door didn't open the old night guards eyes showed they were furious.

"Open this door," yelled Cecil.

Suddenly Larry appeared.

"I may not like you but Marion does," Larry said as he opened the door, "Now go help our girl."

"Will do," said Cecil.

I went to follow them. Then suddenly felt a pull of my arm. I turned to see Larry looking at me very seriously.

"You can't follow them," Larry said.

"Why not," I said pulling my arm from him.

"I am going to make sure Marion is ok with those geezers."