Smithsonian

When I came back to work I was dressed in my night guard outfit. I just waited and waited and waited. The sun had set but no one was coming alive. I ran through all the halls. Confirming everyone was still in their petrified state. So quickly I ran to ahk's exhibit to find that the tablet was gone.

"Oh no oh no the tablet is missing," I whispered.

Urgently I rushed to my locker to call Larry. I usually keep my phone in there so I can focus on the job. So when I finally have my phone in my hands I called and let it ring for a long time. I was so afraid that Larry wouldn't pick up.

"Come on Larry please," I begged to the phone.

"Marion," they asked.

"Thank you Larry for picking up. The museum is not waking up. The tablet is missing and I'm freaking out."

"Calm down Marion I got a call from Jedidiah he said that Dexter took the tablet."

"To the Smithsonian."

"Yeah I am about to fly a plane and get them."

"Should I come with you?"

"The plane is about to leave now. So you can't join me now but if you can get ahkmenrah here that would be great."

"Why do you need ahk?"

"His brother is doing something and he might know why."

"How can I get a mummy on a plane?"

"You're the night guard figure it out."

That's when he hung up. How do I get ahk to the Smithsonian. I had to wait until morning to figure something out. I talked to Dr McPhee about bringing ahk to the Smithsonian. He wouldn't let it happen.

So I had to leave without ahk but I bought a ticket. No way was Larry leaving me out on this. I kept my night guard outfit since I knew I was going to be late. When I get to the Smithsonian. I ran into some night guards.

"Hey," I yelled.

They turned back to look at me.

"What are you doing here the museum is closed," set a balding man.

"I'm the new recruit," I said.

I noticed there was a sign for more night guards being needed. So I thought this would be the perfect cover story. Especially for me to get in.

"Welcome what's your name," said another.

"Marion," I answered.

"Ok follow us newbie," balding man said.

"You won't have your ID card for another week," said the other man.

"That's fine," I answered was about to grab one of their key cards when they opened a door. With level A across the wall.

"This one will give you access to the Smithsonian and It won't have an ID photo of you but I promise it it will work," balding man said.

With that I was stuck for them for a couple of minutes. I had to find the right opportunity to get away. I found a way out and snuck to b level. Showing my ID to the camera.

"I don't recognize you," said a voice.

"I'm the new recruit," I said.

"Maybe we should go out together sometime."

"No thanks let me in please."

"Alright but don't think I won't remember you beauty."

That made me disgusted. Suddenly the lights turned on helping me see better here. When I heard yelling I ran as fast as I could. I found Larry surrounded by Egyptians. I quietly hid in the background. Though I couldn't hear anything. They took Larry away somewhere and I walked up to the crate they were in.