Chapter 5

(Still Japan's POV)

I started the game by asking South korea "truth or dare?" "Truth" he replied I asked him "Do you have a crush on anyone in this room?" Russia rolled his eyes maybe because he thought this was childish. South Korea's flushed hues of pink and he said "yes.." he looked at the ground while everybody chatted and America questioned "Omg really? Who!" "Only one question" he said.

I externally screamed this means I have a chance!

And South asked Italy truth or dare. Italy said dare so South dared him to put pineapple on pizza and eat it. Italy grabbed his rolling pin and was going to hit South but he didn't while South cried like a little girl and Italy chuckled and said that he would never do that so he revealed a secret his secret was he used to like pineapple on pizza once!? Everyone gasped (le gasp from the author) and he hung his head low in embarrassment. 

Italy then asked Germany if he had a crush and if then who germany said while blushing a little bit "I like Poland" and with that he kissed Polands cheek and everyone gasped. I giggled and America said "Mission accomplished!" Then germany asked Russia truth or dare and Russia said he wanted dare so germany dared him to "play spin the bottle and kiss that person" then Russia said he didn't want to do it and America teased him "Russia is chicken" and he laughed. Russia blushed from embarrassment and said he would do it so he used his vodka bottle and then spun it and it landed on.......

........ A FLOWER?!

Everyone laughed and I noticed America was a bit sad. So he does like Russia I thought then I grinned I will ask him probably if its my turn! 

Then Russia kissed the flower with passion I didn't think he knew even how to kiss but he did! 

After everybody stopped laughing he asked me truth or dare and I said dare and he dared me to flirt with someone. So I flirted with South korea and said "Hey darling, could you stop being so attractive?" I said in a soft loving voice. He blushed and I went back while America gave me a thumbs up that I did well and I smiled.

Then I asked America truth or dare

He picked dare so I told him whisper in my ear who is your crush and he grew bright red and gulped down a lump that was in his throat and he came too me and said "I.like......

R-R-r-russia!

I jumped and hugged him "that's amazing!" I told him whike he was confused why I was so excited so I told him I'll help him and Russia get together. He smiled and said okay but it wasn't that necessary.  Then he asked South a truth because he said truth and Ame asked who his crush is and South stood up and he went over in my direction and said "I don't know what love potion I drank, but I can't stop smiling whenever I think of you." Then he winked at me then everyone cheered and I pulled him in for a kiss then our lips touched and I kissed him then he kissed  back this was the best day ever I thought!

And I looked at America and told him "Are you jealous America?" I asked grinning and he defended himself saying that he wasn't but I could clearly tell he was. And then South said to Ukraine truth or dare she said dare so South said play spin the bottle and kiss that person or object.  Ukraine then spun the bottle and it had landed on...

...Canada!!

Then she smiled and kissed him and he kissed her back and every one was happy even Russia I saw him smile and I took a picture of him quickly then Ukraine asked Russia truth or dare and he said truth so she asked why he was blushing at the dining table that day as a truth.

And he said he was thinking about someone. I jumped up excitedly and said "who!?"

And he didn't answer so he revealed a secret the secret was that he was gay?!